Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9344950515253545556575859
Results 1,161 to 1,169 of 1169

Thread: Bug report

Default Re: Bug report

Starting around 1809, I started randomly crashing in the middle of battles. It wasn't like that before, but they're starting to become more frequent. I'm not sure if it can be an optimization issue since the battles were working perfectly fine before.

Saxon Units from 1810 onwards don't have weapons/flags or any other type of equipment with them, they're all invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I think I removed it from the campaign, maybe not from custom battle.

I won't made any update of the mod since I lost all my files due to HD failure, so you have to do it yourself if you want to correct something.
    Hi Steph, one year later coming back again .. I disabled the Grand Battery of the Convention DLC and the unit is gone for good. Also I could see some few other units facing the same problem like having the old vanilla info and cards so I disabled all the DLCs when playing your mod. All is well as of now.

Another bug I observed is Hessen Kassel (campaign) line musketeer 1812 units missing unit card and having weird uniforms from Empire total war. It is due to an error in the uniform_table having wrong uniform. The whole thing was fixed by pasting

filename 'Hessen_MoE_2_Inf_Line_HessenKassel_Musketeers_1812' to the unit 'MoE_HessenKassel_Inf_Line_Musketeers_1812'.

pchalk's Avatar Domesticus

Not sure if this is a bug or if it is intentional. I have a campaign with Hessen-Kassel. I have noticed some settlements do not allow recruitment even though the proper buildings are built. This is true for land and naval recruitment. The territories affected are Greece, Bosnia/ Serbia, Wallachia, Corsica. Land recruitment is possible in the following territories but not naval: Croatia and Norway.

Please could someone explain me how you to solve the battle CTD issue?
    I keep having CTD in my British campaign when I get into battles. I feel like the issue lies with the MoE_Visual.pack.
    Steph you made the best napoleon mod in my opinion, however I cannot advance in the campaign because I cannot fight crucial battles on the battlefield.
    I hope someone had solved the issue.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Someone apparently solved it using another mod unstead of Visual

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16105744

Steph, I attempt his method of replacing Moe_Visual.pack with darth_visual_effects.pack and I could not perform a battle. He did not specify in detail how to switch from your visual pack to darth mod visual pack. I tried renaming the darth_visual_effects.pack to Moe_Visual.pack, replace the original in the install directory and it did not work. Then I wrote darth_visual_effects.pack in the user.script and remove the Moe_Visual.pack, and also did not work. Did I make stupid mistakes? If you could please explain me how to fix it, I am not ingenious with computers.

terciperix's Avatar Foederatus

When I use this mod I have no sound in game. I think it's due to the May 2023 update. Is there a workaround ?