Thread: changing heir?

Default changing heir?

How exactly do I change heir? the prompt came up and I clicked the person I wanted and clicked zoom to, but they did not become the heir
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Default Re: changing heir?

Doesn't work for me either. I think age is the biggest factor for heir selection because they keep picking old man

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by FOR GONDOR View Post
    How exactly do I change heir? the prompt came up and I clicked the person I wanted and clicked zoom to, but they did not become the heir
    You cannot change an heir. You can designate a potential heir who would become a new heir after the current one either becomes an FL, or dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    You cannot change an heir. You can designate a potential heir who would become a new heir after the current one either becomes an FL, or dies.
    What happens if you don't choose and let the next heir script pass? will the engine choose your FL's children? Or will it be through whoever has more piety or authority?In my case, when my FL dies, I don't want to decide the next heir on another family member, I want to choose, when my FL's son is of age, but currently he is a child and I have to wait... is this possible or If I ignore the script for several turns, will I no longer be able to use it? (I don't reject the script, I just ignore it until the child comes of age and then I can use it)
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

the choice is based on Authority (plus probably a random / other factors?).
    No, afaik if you ignore the script, it becomes inactive.