Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 295469707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1615

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

OskarEriksson's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

now it seems to work all fine after i reinstalled the mod. it's the second time, the previous was in 1345 campaign, that i have a critical ctd, and after i reinstall the mod after downloading it again, it work. good.

In 1345 campaign, also the masnaderos cavalry and the jinetes for the kingdom of sicily, trinacria, are silver surfer. The soldiers, not the horses.

Hi guys!
    I've recently downloaded the mod, which I have being waiting since it's announcement! And sadly, I got this error every time I try to launch a campaign (game works fine until faction selection):

I've got Windows 11 installed and I'm playing with a Steam version of the game. Anyone knows why this is happening? Just to be clear, my pc is way above the required specifications for Med 2, so I don't really think the problem is that which is being stated in the error.

Quote Originally Posted by Radanor_93 View Post
    Hi guys!
    I've recently downloaded the mod, which I have being waiting since it's announcement! And sadly, I got this error every time I try to launch a campaign (game works fine until faction selection):

I've got Windows 11 installed and I'm playing with a Steam version of the game. Anyone knows why this is happening? Just to be clear, my pc is way above the required specifications for Med 2, so I don't really think the problem is that which is being stated in the error.
    Couldn't attach an image to the post. The error says: "A fatal graphics error has occurred and the game will now be shut down. This is normally caused by having your game graphics options set too high, please try running the game again and lowering your graphics settings before entering a battle".

Please also note that the error pops up when starting a campaign, not a battle, and also that I get it every time, no matter the graphics options I pick.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Have you got the 4g memory awareness patch?
    Your PC might have good specs, but the game can't use more than 2g of Ram

Good night Gentlemen, ehm, Signori, since here in the thread for us it's sometime between 1345 and 1448 (here in abruzzi, italy, is 2 pm XD and i have not even started my campaign in tsardom 1345 XD I m beginning after this post, just a few turns and i will go to bed, my wife will take my scalp if she discover i'm on pc so late this night XD ahahah) i have resolved the silver surfer problem for masnadieri mounted and dismounted and jinetes that affect the kingdom of sicily, working on the battle model files. If you want the fix, if it's allowed, i can post a link, it's only a text file.

Another thing i want to ask is why the princesses don't disappear once you marry them to the heir of another faction via diplomatic treaty, and instead to your heir appear the trait for example "serbian wife", (while i married my princess to the serbian heir, that is unmarried since i can continue to use her)
    Last edited by OskarEriksson; November 04, 2023 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Have you got the 4g memory awareness patch?
    Your PC might have good specs, but the game can't use more than 2g of Ram
    I downloaded both campaigns from the moddb links in the threads here, it was just the two 7z files. Where can I find this patch? Also does it work for both campaigns?

It will work with all MedII, you can Google it and get it anywhere. It's not strictly speaking something we are to discuss. Copyright infringement

Hello there! Could you put in the campaing description of each faction the difficulty? I think it can be a nice detail.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yeah that would be a nice bit of extra info

Could you tell the difficulty of each faction of the 1448 campaing, please? It's for the translation that I'm making. For example:
    County of Cilli
    Difficulty: Hard

Crown of Poland
    Difficulty: Normal

And so.

An issue that I am having with the mod (both 1345 & 1448) on my mac is that when I end a turn, it crashes. I do not have this issue with it on my PC. Has there been tests to make the mod mac compatible?

Icon5 I can't change video resolution

Hi, i can't change the game's resolution for some reason, the "apply changes" button for some reasons is greyed out, and pressing it eventually messed up the whole resolution, i tried quitting and relaunching the game but still it didn't apply the new resolution. Some helps would be very much appreciated, thx

Hello there mines greyed out too, but changes are made. Then go to preferences and edit with note++

Why everybody loves me? I'm playing with the bohemian hussites and my credibility and relations with other kingdoms doesn't stop growing. It's not fair and no one attacks me (you know, I was expecting epic defense battles against the hungarians, austrians, poles, idk. Some action)

@Magnus what turn are you on? It doesn't last forever

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Hello there mines greyed out too, but changes are made. Then go to preferences and edit with note++
    Hey, thx for the replying but which "preferences"? the one in medieval 2 folder or?...

Even so, it's really stupid that no one is at least trying to attack me. But I'm gonna play a little bit and see if the situation change.
    (It's turn 30 and no one declared me war.)
    Pd: bro it's really anticlimatic and boring be friend of everybody help

Quote Originally Posted by kelk0 View Post
    Hey, thx for the replying but which "preferences"? the one in medieval 2 folder or?...
    The Tsardoms preferences

So, despite that no one anwsers me, I think that I found the root of the problem, and it seems that is the file "descr_faction_standing". But I'm not sure wich numbers and lines modify to solve the problem. @devs
    Last edited by Magnus Lioncaster; November 15, 2023 at 02:42 PM.