Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teutonic Knights in SSHIP

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: Teutonic Knights in SSHIP

After a certain level, the chapter houses start to increase your unrest if I remember correctly.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

xRossTheBossx's Avatar Foederatus

massive necropost, but has there been actual confirmation if Teutonic knights (Ritterbur) are available in SSHIP? I reached about turn 130ish on Venice when I got an event saying that the Teutonic chapter house is available to build, built it, but the knights are not there for recruitment, even the buildings stats does not list the available units. Just pure stat changes. I even tried to look in the Descr_unit/event to see if there is some kind of trigger or requirement until you recruit them but I did not find one. Maybe they are just available for actual recruitment later? Some people are saying yes and some are saying no, so some clarification would be nice (its my favorite unit!).

Edit: I am currently at "Trustworthy/Very Trustworthy" reputation, so I can say for certain that reputation is not the issue here.
    Last edited by xRossTheBossx; November 10, 2023 at 07:28 AM.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by xRossTheBossx View Post
    massive necropost, but has there been actual confirmation if Teutonic knights (Ritterbur) are available in SSHIP? I reached about turn 130ish on Venice when I got an event saying that the Teutonic chapter house is available to build, built it, but the knights are not there for recruitment, even the buildings stats does not list the available units. Just pure stat changes. I even tried to look in the Descr_unit/event to see if there is some kind of trigger or requirement until you recruit them but I did not find one. Maybe they are just available for actual recruitment later? Some people are saying yes and some are saying no, so some clarification would be nice (its my favorite unit!).

Edit: I am currently at "Trustworthy/Very Trustworthy" reputation, so I can say for certain that reputation is not the issue here.
    Frankly speaking, I don't remember. I have made significant changes for the new version, but it is not yet available. Maybe somebody else have the August version handy and could help...

You mean the Ritterbrüder, right? I don't know when they were available first, but they are definitely recruitable in my game. Only in Loven, though, which I took from HRE.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Btw, as a German I take offense to the plural s in "Ritterbrüders". "Brüder" already is plural, "Bruder" would be singular.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Music to be played when the Ritterbrüder are recruited:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

@Michael - the "s" will be deleted in the next version.

xRossTheBossx's Avatar Foederatus

So i figured out. Im playing Venice VH/VH. On turn 172, a new event popped up saying "Teutonic Order founded", it goes on explaining that how the Teutonic Order became a military organization with the Game Strategy tooltip: "you can build Teutonic Units in chapter houses now". So they are recruitable now, just have to wait for that event.

Ritterbruder also available in Transylvania

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12