Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3055707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1615

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Hello, Ragusa should have a ribault and one archer unit with sharpened stakes. As a republic on Adriatic coast is close to Venetia and therefore these things should be expected and available in Ragusa faction.

1448 campaign bug. The unit of piquiers infantry (french pikemen) has the silver surfer missing texture when playing as Genoa.

Goated modification, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by pplelo View Post
    1448 campaign bug. The unit of piquiers infantry (french pikemen) has the silver surfer missing texture when playing as Genoa.

Goated modification, btw.
    Oh and same with the Provencal Arbalestiers for the Swiss Confederacy.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thanks

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Excuse me for asking again but I did not get an answer, but can the French recruit fresh units? Or do they get destroyed after several battles? I'm hoping to keep them as an opponent.
    If not how can I give them units via console? What are library units called
    The real unit names?
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; November 25, 2023 at 03:50 AM.

No the French cannot recruit units from settlements but they can hire mercenaries. We can change that for the next version but I figured that 12 or so elite stacks that spawn are challenging enough.

I never tried adding units via cheats, it goes like this

• create_unit [settlement / character name] [unit id] [amount] [experience] [armor] [weapon] – a complicated command, this will create the desired unit within the chosen settlement or character’s army. Setting the amount, experience, and armour/weapon levels is optional

the character name of the French commanders can be found in campaign_script, afer the line historic_event FRANCE_INVADES
    unit id should be the coded unit name as shown in export_descr_unit.txt

Excellent thank you

So, did anyone found a solution for the "everybody loves me and thruts me" bug?

Does the mod had stone forts in the siege battle map of minor settlements? I only see crappy wooden forts xD

Ok. I was looking the mod files and if I'm not wrong, I found the textures for the forts of minor settlements siege battles. I also found that someone tried to made the files properly to be able to see the stone fort model in battle map, but failed, and the ambient_settlements files are very messy. Even so, I think that is not imposible to solve the problem, and it will improve A LOT the immersion. Fight the battles for minor settlements can be really funny and challenging, also giving them an estrategic importance. But please, can someone answer?

I am trying to get the Grand Prince Of Kiev title yet the game doesn't give it to the faction leader or any other character for that matter, yes i have all the other titles needed for it and the cathedral got rebuilt and i have spent multiple turns in Kiev. Is the title bugged or am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Lioncaster View Post
    Ok. I was looking the mod files and if I'm not wrong, I found the textures for the forts of minor settlements siege battles. I also found that someone tried to made the files properly to be able to see the stone fort model in battle map, but failed, and the ambient_settlements files are very messy. Even so, I think that is not imposible to solve the problem, and it will improve A LOT the immersion. Fight the battles for minor settlements can be really funny and challenging, also giving them an estrategic importance. But please, can someone answer?
    Yeah we are planning to add those for the next version

Quote Originally Posted by TEK0033 View Post
    I am trying to get the Grand Prince Of Kiev title yet the game doesn't give it to the faction leader or any other character for that matter, yes i have all the other titles needed for it and the cathedral got rebuilt and i have spent multiple turns in Kiev. Is the title bugged or am i doing something wrong?
    One condition is that no one must have the title Grand Knyaz of Rus. Is Kings Casimir still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post

One condition is that no one must have the title Grand Knyaz of Rus. Is Kings Casimir still alive?
    yes he is dead along with the entire polish faction

edit: I anwsered the wrong person, and I don't know how to delete posts xd sorry
    Last edited by Magnus Lioncaster; December 25, 2023 at 10:57 AM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post

Meanwhile, I'm going to try a little bit more to fix the problem by my own. Is there a date for the next version? I'm so anxious for the permanent stone forts

Hello, new here. I had already played a few campaigns, it usually goes like this: everything is fine, some occasional campaign crushes, but after a few turns (usually in battles with some of Italian cities) game crushes in the middle of the battle. I did a new installation yesterday, started playing as Florence and the game crashed in the second turn during battle. Do you have any idea what could cause the crush? I'm attaching my log file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Why the general speeches don't work? Any of the speeches, no matter wich Faction is, works. I mean, my general does the speech animation but says nothing...

Lioncaster mate it's still a first a release. Give them time

Sorry if I did sound rude. I love this mod, it's my favorite. It's just curiosity beacause maybe it's an unkown error. I'm modder too, and I prefer that people report me the bugs and mistakes to take note and release a patch later. Sorry if I was rude. All I said it's because I love the project. So, sorry

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

I'm not trying to talk out of school, but I'm not sure if the team has a sound/audio person full-time at the moment to address these issues. At least, the last that I remember.

On a separate but related note, I've noticed before that the Golden Horde (1345) and Crimean (1448) campaign map characters don't audibly respond to being clicked on (they just don't say anything). These hurt in particular because I always enjoyed the Med2 Mongol voice lines

On another note, I've noticed that in the 1345 Campaign that the newer factions (Bohemia and Bavaria) are lacking victory condition map art:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Dead*Man*Wilson; December 31, 2023 at 10:33 AM.