Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beermug's AI and Campaign Rebalance 2.0

Default Re: Beermug's AI and Campaign Rebalance 2.0

Finally achieved spontaneous AI-Controlled Aztecs invasion of Europe. [COLOR=var(--brand-experiment-200)]@azumi[/COLOR] -> gave ports, ships (cogs), roads to the Aztecs. Later added BeerMugCarl Totalvanilla AI submod (only the AI without the submod) (https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Rebalance-2-0) and removed the "freeze aztecs and apachean" script from the campaign script.The standard AI of the mod is super fun and difficult -> always under constant attack and really need to take risks and think strategies in order to win.This beermug should make naval invasions better and less player oriented -> for some times take a break and make more RPG.Both habe pro and cons.

Finally achieved spontaneous AI-Controlled Aztecs invasion of Europe. @azumi#4319 -> gave ports, ships (cogs), roads to the Aztecs. Later added BeerMugCarl Totalvanilla AI submod (only the AI without the submod) (https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Rebalance-2-0) and removed the "freeze aztecs and apachean" script from the campaign script.

The standard AI of the mod is super fun and difficult -> always under constant attack and really need to take risks and think strategies in order to win.

This beermug should make naval invasions better and less player oriented -> for some times take a break and make more RPG.

Both habe pro and cons.

First, I want to praise your AI mod, being able to play with a stable diplomacy that make sense and reflect my actions is the best experience I had with M2 in a while.

But I also need a little help, really wanted to play your campaign rebalanced, but it always crash when I end the first turn. Tried on 2 different computers with fresh install, on 3.3.3 version, 3.6 and 3.7 and always the same.
    Any idea what could be causing it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123