Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrorisim doesn't include in Islam

Semisalis

Default Terrorisim doesn't include in Islam

Terrorist will go to hell. Because even in the Khaleej, we don't like Bin-Ladins way and George Bush ways. Even they almost blow up Ibn-Battuta Mall in Dubai. Don't think that we arabs are coorperated with pakistanis and bin-ladin. Okay, Bin-Ladin did something good destroying the twin towers. But still, it's cruel. We are different, they speak kurdish and I speak arabic.

Default Re: Terrorisim doesn't include in Islam

What good came out of destroying the twin towers?

OH wow. You wanted the twin towers to go down just like Bin Laden, but you are not like him. I am too Muslim and what he did to the twin towers was terrible and evil. Plus, if you think Pakistanis are terrorists, then you are not very bright are you. You are generalizing just like those who this your post is addressing.

Salaam bro,
    Adnan

AnCeallach's Avatar Libertus

Why was the twin towers going down a good thing? It just mad e lots of Americans hate Muslims and caused the death of 1000s of Americans and indercetly (since it inspired Bush to incade Afghanistan and Iraq) caused the death of over 1000000 Iraqiis and 1000s of Afghaniis. I don't consider that to be a good thing.
    Tír gan teanga tír gan anam!
    A Country without a language a country without a soul!
    Éirinn go bragh tiocfaidh ár lá!
    Buitifull Ireland your day will come!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Terrorist will go to hell. Because even in the Khaleej, we don't like Bin-Ladins way and George Bush ways. Even they almost blow up Ibn-Battuta Mall in Dubai. Don't think that we arabs are coorperated with pakistanis and bin-ladin. Okay, Bin-Ladin did something good destroying the twin towers. But still, it's cruel. We are different, they speak kurdish and I speak arabic.
    Who speaks Kurdish? What? Are you saying the terrorists speak Kurdish and not Arabic? I'm confused.

Kurdish?! WTF?! Bin laden's family are from Saudi Arabia and Yemen, I didn't think he spoke kurdish, infact, didn't Zarquaawi kill kurds before America invaded Iraq.
    Also, twin towers good? I think you need to lay off the Shisha.

mocker's Avatar Domesticus

I repeat to myself:
    "Do not mock Emperor. Enough infractions already."
    "Do not mock Emperor. Enough infractions..."

jimkatalanos's Avatar 浪人
    Patrician

What do you mean he did something good destroying the twin towers? What are you, a terrorist?
    Ερωτηθεὶς τι ποτ' αυτώ περιγέγονεν εκ φιλοσοφίας, έφη, «Το ανεπιτάκτως ποιείν ά τινες διά τον από των νόμων φόβον ποιούσιν.

Under the professional guidance of TWC's Zone expert Garbarsardar
    Patron of Noble Savage, Dimitri_Harkov, MasterOfThessus, The Fuzz, aja5191, Furin, neoptolemos, AnthoniusII, Legio, agisilaos, Romanos IV, Taiji, Leo, Jom, Jarlaxe

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.

The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.

If you desire to be good, begin by believing that you are wicked.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

οὕτως ἀταλαίπωρος τοῖς πολλοῖς ἡ ζήτησις τῆς ἀληθείας, καὶ ἐπὶ τὰ ἑτοῖμα μᾶλλον τρέπονται.

Questions are not necessarily there to be answered, but possibly there to inspire thinking.

Nullius addictus iurare in verba magistri, - quo me cumque rapit tempestas, deferor hospes.

If mind is common to us, then also the reason, whereby we are reasoning beings, is common. If this be so, then also the reason which enjoins what is to be done or left undone is common. If this be so, law also is common; if this be so, we are citizens; if this be so, we are partakers in one constitution; if this be so, the Universe is a kind of commonwealth.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

There is no chaos in the world, only complexity.
    Knowledge of the complex is wisdom.
    From wisdom of the world comes wisdom of the self.
    Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.
    Suffering is a choice, and we can refuse it.
    It is in our power to create the world, or destroy it.

Homo homini lupus est. Homo sacra res homini.

When deeds speak, words are nothing.

Human history is a litany of blood, shed over different ideals of rulership and afterlife

Sol lucet omnibus.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Ο Νούς νοεί τον εαυτόν του ως κράτιστος και η νόησή του είναι της νοήσεως νόησις.

'Nothing is true, everything is permitted.' is merely an observation of the nature of reality. To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.

It means that he, like most angry people with an issue in the Middle East, just doesn't like the United States and that such a physical attack was a desirable thing, although he acknowledges the cruelty of the attack itself.

I guess to put it into something most here could understand, it'd be like saying you don't like Hitler, but thought he did a relatively good thing attacking Stalin's communist regime like he did.

Beowulf47's Avatar Civis

there are so many things wrong with that I don't even know were to start. Let me just say that MOST of the hijackers were Arab and NONE were Kurdish.
    It is better to take bloody action then to weep -the Poet

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Bin-Ladin did something good destroying the twin towers.
    Hmmm, Emperor may just have made himself TWC's mascot PARIAH.

I wonder if you read the post I made about 1 hour before you posted this strange, illogical nonsense:

If someone here said they supported 9-11 so what? That is not hate speech, but it certainly would be a stupid belief.

Who's Avatar Biarchus

I don't think it is ever good to go after civilians, even if it is for a "good" cause. The civilians have done nothing wrong, so why are they the targets? At least the Japanese had the good sense to go after the people they were actually fighting during Pearl Harbor.

I wonder if the esteemed Emperor would think 9/11 was a good thing if he had family working in one of those towers? Oh, that's right, it would be okay as the victim would go to Paradise as a martyr

Also, if the act of the terrorists was a "good" thing, then why would they go to hell for having perpetrated it? The logic escapes me completely, to the point where I think Emperor may have broken the rules of his own religion and imbibed a large quantity of alcohol.

Who's Avatar Biarchus

He never said they would go to hell, he just said it was a cruel act. The thing is most people have trouble empathising with that area because of 9/11. But try to put yourself in one of their positions. (I am going to use a Palestinian comparison because I am less educated about Saudi Arabia.) Imagine being eating in your house one day, and the US saying, look, your house is now Israeli property, and you are under their governent. Great. Several years later there is an attack on Israel you knew nothing about, but Israel wins over the land you live on now, and kicks you out, putting you in a refugee camp. I do not condone any act of terrorism, but I can understand where all the anger comes from. Somewhere, however, it has to stop. As Gandhi once said, "An eye for and eye makes the world blind."

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post
    He never said they would go to hell, he just said it was a cruel act.
    He said in his first sentence

Terrorist will go to hell
    Concerning your hypothetical, sure I would be pissed off and tempted to act, but any target of mine would be (1) a soldier or (2) a government minister. Certainly not a bunch of innocent people on a bus or at work.

Who's Avatar Biarchus

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaah!!! Lol! I completely missed that and skipped over it!

MasterAdnin, Ibn Rushd, jankren and various others here are passionate muslims, but have managed not to make themselves a literal enemy of many people here with one single post.

I take this to say that in his opinion Islam can do no wrong. How dare we call them terrorists. They are only defending their faith.
    I have nothing against the womens movement. Especially when Im walking behind it.

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

could it not be said that in fact those that perpetrate so called terrorism are in fact doing so in the light that it is not terror but in fact an act of war which Mohammad himself partook in being a general of the field himself,therefore they feel they are waging ware with the means which they have...which anyone would do placed in a position such as theres...and besides...one might say that any violent act is a means of spreading terror...sure as hell not cheer

Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh View Post
    I take this to say that in his opinion Islam can do no wrong. How dare we call them terrorists. They are only defending their faith.

I don't think we're talking about the same OP now. He himself called them terrorists who deserve hellfire and damnation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast