Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: "Easterners"

Off topic:

I love your text sig Miraj

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by King Sama View Post
    I know this is kind of off topic, but as the moors in the building browser under the city barracks the only two units I can recruit (even with the highest barracks) are crossbow and spear militia, no urban militia, hand gunners, etc. Does the campaign actually have to reach a certain point in time or event before you can build certain units? (not counting gunpowder)
    Yes if you have RealRecruitment installed.

Miraj: Love that sig too

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Egypt i agree could do with a roster boost, but how can anyone have a hard time with the turks roster? HA armies easily wear down and destroy anything the AI can field early and late game JHI and Janissary musketeers are amazing imho. As someone who recently finished a 6.1 campaign as the seljuks I honestly cant understand why anyone would complain about their roster:hmmm:

agreed....except they are kinda hard to retrain while you are conquering, since they require highest tier buildings....

Fine, the late armies are a bit weaker than the late european armies, with much lower variety in units, and the early armies are useless rabble militia, and horse archers which seem to do no damage at all agains havey cavalry

themoob's Avatar Centenarius

Saracen mercs are fun, they should be recruitable by Muslim armies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123