Thread: "Black knight" - unit

Default "Black knight" - unit

I really liked this unit a lot

http://totalwar.honga.net/unit.php?v...s_black_dragon

so I finally managed to find and download the japanese mod, where you can find this unit.

Is someone interested in this unit? As I said, I have downloaded the files and modified my personal DLV-version. Maybe we should include this unit generally?

(Hmmm, I don't know where to ask for a permission... the homepage where I downloaded all the files is completely in japanese... I have no idea whom to contact)

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: "Black knight" - unit

That would be Freaking Cool. They look Awesome.Hopefully a Modder sees this and may decide to use it.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Its look's very good I wan't de mounted version of this knigthsBlack helmet,shield,horse from he's foot-head fully black with a black horse

eggthief's Avatar Praepositus

meh, just a knight with a weird plume on his helmet.

Quote Hmmm, I don't know where to ask for a permission... the homepage where I downloaded all the files is completely in japanese... I have no idea whom to contact)

If you look in the Top left corner of the page right above where it says Royal Military academy youll' see where you can change the language.Just click on it and switch it to english. Hope that helps.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Ok, here are the files for the mounted and dismounted unit:

Some hints:

1. In the original file this unit is made for "hre" - you have to modify this yourself if you want to use it for another faction
    => modify export_descr_unit and battle_models ( you have to add the lines I have copied there)

2. Add the files I have given you (compare at the battle_models)

3. You have to edit the export_units.txt yourself since I can't read japanese :-)

Be careful, maybe the hardcoded limit at the export_units could be reached (DLV-mod). Perhaps you have to replace a unit ( I have modified my own DLV-game and deleted the "pilgrims")

P.S.: Sorry for my poor English, I am from Germany ;-)
    Last edited by jemus; May 24, 2008 at 03:11 PM.

this unit made by a chinese named "Tiger".

you cant read japanese,but it's not japanese,it's chinese(also,you dont know chinese)

i think you'd better to rework what you say.

and also you need pay respect to "Tiger"

Senator
    In the icey lands of Norway... which aren't actually icey... more like rainy.

That is an illegal mod, it uses models from BC.

I really didn't want to offend anybody. Consequently I removed the file.

Omar Nelson B.'s Avatar Senator

Not your fault man. You did not make the original.
    "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants." Omar Bradley
    Pics

That was a nice looking unit though.

i think you just inadvertently.

you are a good people.^_^
    Last edited by Himitu; May 24, 2008 at 09:40 PM.

where can i find this mod?

Hi ,I am in charge of this Mod.
    I am sorry to tell you that we wont share this in the internet. It was just made for fun .
    1, We took some models from some others Mods, and dont want getting troubles in copyright.
    2, We are chinese, the text you find will make you confuse, ah, it was made for chinese.
    The group in China was called "HappyTime"(sound like a virus? ).And "Tiger" is also in charge of this Mod.This team and the "made in china"-Mod were widely known in China.
    Besides, If anyone can tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese?ah, they are so similar to a foreigner
    Last edited by flagcarrier; May 24, 2008 at 09:05 PM.

Well that explains everything. The are still nice looking units.

Quote Originally Posted by misfitsfiend138 View Post
    where can i find this mod?
    this mod made by Chinese TWMod's team named "HappyTime"

you can find it with

removed link~Harry Lime
    Last edited by Harry Lime; May 26, 2008 at 03:30 PM.

closed because this is a not-to-share-mod

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics