Thread: Deus lo Vult Americas expanded submod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Deus lo Vult Americas expanded submod

Hi again!
    I have been improving the version while I was playing, and the changes are enough to bring the new version here.
    Factions are now much more balanced, and it is a tighter challenge playing like any faction. I've tried playing as Spaniards, Tlaxaltecs, Apaches and Maya.
    Details of the changes are in spanish in a file called "cambios personales.txt" on the root folder.
    The increase in file size is because there are savegames inside.
    The link is the same. I have not updated the english version, but the files are the same, just copy the older text folder into the spanish new one.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Deus lo Vult Americas expanded submod

Quote Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
    Hi again!
    I have been improving the version while I was playing, and the changes are enough to bring the new version here.
    Factions are now much more balanced, and it is a tighter challenge playing like any faction. I've tried playing as Spaniards, Tlaxaltecs, Apaches and Maya.
    Details of the changes are in spanish in a file called "cambios personales.txt" on the root folder.
    The increase in file size is because there are savegames inside.
    The link is the same. I have not updated the english version, but the files are the same, just copy the older text folder into the spanish new one.
    Oh cool!
    Are you still working on this currently? I'd love to see this expanded on with furthur features from DLV and perhaps DLV BB added at some point down the line