Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: v1.0 Discussion Thread

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: v1.0 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cheesegrader View Post
    guan yu, maybe its just me, its still blank atm.
    You're right, not Guan Yu. My bad. The three are Zhang Fei, Zhuge Liang and Wei Yan.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

I am loving your mod, but I have a problem.

The game runs decently stable (Without the new patch) and I have had no unavoidable crashes until now. After I take Ba-Shu as Liu Bei as part of his storyline, the game constantly crashes. Ba-Shu is defeated and then on the next turn, the game instantly crashes. I've tried a few things, but it is always here and this is the only thing that was different about this turn.

Therefore, I am unable to continue playing as Liu Bei, which is most unfortunate.

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by theharkonnen View Post
    I am loving your mod, but I have a problem.

The game runs decently stable (Without the new patch) and I have had no unavoidable crashes until now. After I take Ba-Shu as Liu Bei as part of his storyline, the game constantly crashes. Ba-Shu is defeated and then on the next turn, the game instantly crashes. I've tried a few things, but it is always here and this is the only thing that was different about this turn.

Therefore, I am unable to continue playing as Liu Bei, which is most unfortunate.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...porting-ReadMe
    follow the instructions in that thread. then post the crash log

In addition to what Yuko said, this issue has been reported already. Also, reports and logs from outdated versions (you said you don't use the patch) really do not help at all.

Is it me or is the CAI slightly over aggressive, Liu and Cao Cao are attacking all of the neighbors although they aren't the wining the wars the started before that. Some faction blocked my port although we don't share borders and frankly I have no idea where they are.

I'm not really sure if they are over-aggressive. I haven't notice such, but that doesn't mean they aren't over-aggressive. Although, regardless whether they are or aren't, we all need to keep in mind that this was a winner-takes-all civil war.

are you at very hard diff? the AI is uber aggressive in it, no matter the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    are you at very hard diff? the AI is uber aggressive in it, no matter the mod.
    what diff you play on?

Quote Originally Posted by cheesegrader View Post
    what diff you play on?
    usually hard/hard or hard/very hard, very hard on the campaign map is not very nice since the AI turns suicidally aggressive.

Civis

Are you playing yuan clan? If so, it would be the moron right behind lubu and just south of you. I owned almost the entire north and he decided to randomly blockade my port. was on VH/VH though

Quote Originally Posted by sickNsane View Post
    Are you playing yuan clan? If so, it would be the moron right behind lubu and just south of you. I owned almost the entire north and he decided to randomly blockade my port. was on VH/VH though
    qingzhou, kong rong? he is alway the first one to be crush lol

Icon5 Re: v1.0 Discussion Thread

Hai all im new here i hope yall can help me with installing The Rise Of Three Kingdoms,
    install Three Kingdoms v.10 Change path to M2TW
    THEN WHAT ???

My game is playable without installing the patch. I install the patch and the game crashes just as the campaign map is about to load up. I'm using the MediaFire version. Anybody else having or had this issue? Any help would be appreciated. I just want to play this mod and try it out. Thank you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567