Thread: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 4.0.0 Released!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    terciperix's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 4.0.0 Released!

Sadly I have the same issue as El Santo Padre

Edit1 : YAYY I found a workaround. I open the tables I can't open with RPFM (such as units_stats_land...) with PFM. I then select all the rows I need. I create a blank file with RPFM and paste all the rows and it works !

Edit2 : Sadly it doesn't work as the two tools do not have the same columns for every tables. Some data is lost when pasting so you should not do that.

Edit3 : I may have found a workaround and I am going to test it in the future. It should work with the unit_stats_land table, which is the only one I had trouble opening with RPFM. What you need to do is open the packfile you want the table from with PFM. Then you open another session of PFM and you extract from the vanilla patch5 the vanilla unit_stats_land table. You then go back to the open modpack and you add the vanilla unit_stats_land table. You erase every vanilla line, copy paste the mod unit_stats_land table lines in the vanilla unit_stats_land table you added. Then you save the modpack, open it with RPFM and you should be able to acess the new unit_stats_land_table. You just have to remove the unusable table and voila. I checked every columns and found discrepencies in "Base Desity" "Cold Resistance" "Heat Resistance" and "Can do formed attack". I don't think it is worrying as the columns match each other. If you open vanilla tables with PFM and RPFM you have the same discrepencies too. As I said it needs to be tested but it looks like a small workaround. I love PFM but it is so awkward to use and keeps constantly crashing.
    Last edited by terciperix; March 25, 2024 at 05:22 PM.