Locking this thread until development continues. Hopefully one day it will, but just so everyone knows, no progress has been made on this for a good while. The next RTR will have a lot of cool stuff but nothing that had been previously hardcoded.
I apologize if we led anyone astray, but we ourselves were led astray until we saw the mess that the hardcode really was. Picture a giant webbing of string all criss-crossed and entangled, and the only way to use the string is to untangle it all, but it just keeps going, and going and going. You feel like progress has been made, only to realize you really have not. That is how the hardcode looks like and its safe to say RedFox, or anyone for that matter was not going to be able to tackle it single handedly. Nobody had enough experience or will to help and he rightfully gave up.
The ONLY way this could ever be revived is if two or more programmers with C++ experience who also love RTW step forward, contact me, and show some dedication to the mod. If that happens, I am sure RedFox MIGHT be able to be brought back and revive this project.
Until then, this thread is closed and our fingers are crossed that one day it could be re-opened.