Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Fine Taeuto, good job with the "battle_models"!

Ok by replacing those meshes with other ones stored in BC, yep you should avoid any kind of problem in battles.
    If you can, try to evaluate if the historic_events strings in campaign_script have their corresponding text description in "historic events" (found in data/text) or not..

Foederatus

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    If you can, try to evaluate if the historic_events strings in campaign_script have their corresponding text description in "historic events" (found in data/text) or not..
    Yes, i'd like to fix all the crashes.
    Are you talking about this "campaign_script"?
    C:\Games\Medieval II - Total War\mods\BellumCrucis7\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\Ufficiale\campaign_script

Using "find" i cant find any "historic_events" strings in that file

Yes, the "campaign_script" is this one.

Type "historic_event", you'll find many of them (I remember BC has tons of these strings). Moreover, look for "NEW SCRIPTS", in every modification I do always put the newest scripts at the bottom of the file, and a reference line in the "scripts list", so as to keep order. If there is the error, most probably it's there..

Foederatus

ok, i've found the "historic_event" inside campain_script.
    Can you please tell me which are the historic_event you added with your last patch?

inside the historic_events file, at the bottom, there are some of missing body and title, like these:
    {BARONS_ANTIPOPE_BODY} ---
    {BARONS_ANTIPOPE_TITLE} ---
    {BARONS_ANTIPOPE_DEATH_BODY} ---
    {BARONS_ANTIPOPE_DEATH_TITLE} ---

But i think that this is not the cause of the crashes, when triggered they should just show empty events, right?
    Should I find, instead, historic_events triggerable by the campain_script those are completely missed into the historic_event file?

Foederatus

Yes, the "campaign_script" is this one.

Type "historic_event", you'll find many of them (I remember BC has tons of these strings). Moreover, look for "NEW SCRIPTS", in every modification I do always put the newest scripts at the bottom of the file, and a reference line in the "scripts list", so as to keep order. If there is the error, most probably it's there..
    If i search for "historic_event" under "43- NEW SCRIPTS (List)", I find nothing

ok, I'll aswer you in a while. In the new scripts you should not look for the "historic_event" but if they are coded correctly. I'll try later to explain in an easier way if you cannot understand.
    Focus on the new scripts, as they are all part of the latest submod version..

Foederatus

I need more informations. What kind of errors should i look for?

You should see if the newest scripts have all the lines in their correct places, if the codes used are all ok, if there are some missing words or numbers, if the conditions using "and"/"and not"/"if" are consistent or not.
    Basically these scripts need to be fully checked, with great attention. Mhm, I do not know if you can undertake such revision, but take a look at them..

english?

Foederatus

You should see if the newest scripts have all the lines in their correct places, if the codes used are all ok, if there are some missing words or numbers, if the conditions using "and"/"and not"/"if" are consistent or not.
    Basically these scripts need to be fully checked, with great attention. Mhm, I do not know if you can undertake such revision, but take a look at them..
    Well, im gonna try, but im not a modder
    It was just 3 days ago that i opene, for the first time, a medieval coding file :p
    Any useful tutorial to link?

Ook, grazie mille!!!

Try to understand all the coding lines, but in case you cannot come up with correct fixes, don't worry.. You do not have to work on the scripts if it is too much.

Take a look at these tutorials, will help you:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Script-System

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...pting-How-To-s

P.S: About the Eng translation, I could do that by myself (I'm accostumed to translate stuff), but I do not have time for this task atm, especially for BC it requires many many hours of work..

Quote Originally Posted by Begeta View Post
    english?
    Pardon, dar n-am nici o traducere din italiană în engleză.

It would be possible to fix the kutama light cavalry spears for the moors? They are bugged.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Madrid View Post
    It would be possible to fix the kutama light cavalry spears for the moors? They are bugged.
    What you mean? They make the game crash?

Quote Originally Posted by Taeuto View Post
    What you mean? They make the game crash?
    No, at least not crashes the game as far i know, but i dont know if the bug could be fixed. The spears blinking when the unit is fighting or running.

Hi,
    Attached you will find my last crash during my campaign as Castilla.... I don't know how to deal with these crashes....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Foederatus

No, at least not crashes the game as far i know, but i dont know if the bug could be fixed. The spears blinking when the unit is fighting or running.
    Well, it should be something bad with the texture, i cant do nothing about that

Hi,
    Attached you will find my last crash during my campaign as Castilla.... I don't know how to deal with these crashes....
    You know what? Most of the time the .log shows problem about spain. I happened a lot of time in my games and i wasnt playing castillia... Can you try a new campain, killing the spain at the begin with the console? Ill try too. The command should be surrender_regions false <faction_name>, if i remeber.
    If the game will stop crashing so many time, at least we know that the major problem is about spain..
    Sry i didnt reply you first, im a little busy these days

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

any news on that translation?

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    any news on that translation?
    Any news in english translation?