Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Hegemonia Modpack v4.1 Released!

Default Re: Hegemonia Modpack v2 by b0Gia Released

The most important mod is HCS, so it must be your priority!

There are so many corrections to do, so good luck...

I'm still working too on my mod inspirated of HCS, with many great progress these days! So modders still alive with always more imagination!

Default Re: Hegemonia Modpack v1.23 by b0Gia Released

Quote Originally Posted by Tchateur View Post
    Hello guys,

Problem with HCS economy exist in version 0.9. These bug came from scripting economy and it's easy to resolve (I done it in my french version of HCS 1.0). I don't know if Bogia changed these mistakes in the script of official version 0.9
    In version 0.9, all factions had problem with economy because too much units to keep in beginning of game. I rebalanced the forces and add several important ameliorations, like garnison script etc..
    One of the bug I did'nt fix was the crash when you leave the game

Version 1.0 french (bęta): http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/s...-States/page14
    any chance to get your version on english? i mean i want it cause you say you fix the economy and thats my biggest let down Bogia says he has fix this but no still happens at certain moments in the game and i really love this mod

Default Re: Hegemonia Modpack v1.23 by b0Gia Released

[QUOTE=Tchateur;14434893]Hello guys,

Problem with HCS economy exist in version 0.9. These bug came from scripting economy and it's easy to resolve

how you do that its the only thing i want to know???? please if you can share the file

Hello giogionis,

the bug of economy is really so easy to fix. The problem come from an error of a script in the folder "backgroundscript" which allows money to help factions which have fex territories.
    I fixed it in my bęta with many others ameliorations, like garnison script, etc...

If you just want play with normal economy in the original mod, go to backgroundscript, and delete (carefuly) these lines of money control:

" console_command add_money -20000 " etc...

HCS bacground script is very poor, and make problems. The only thing really useful is the " Turns per year " script.

Keep in mind that economy is absolutly not realistic in HCS, because factions start game with too much big armies, and economy will be in the red very fast. To not have negative treasure, the backgroundscript has the mission to give money to all the factions which have bad economy... so economy in the game become really ridiculous...

To have realistic economy, need to delete these help of donation scripts and recreate starting armies for all the factions with less units (but we can add garnison script). It's that I done in my bęta.

But problem of economy is only one of the problems of this mod which has so many. Enormous mod on Greece with no bug will come in some month.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Keep in mind that economy is absolutly not realistic in HCS, because factions start game with too much big armies, and economy will be in the red very fast. To not have negative treasure, the backgroundscript has the mission to give money to all the factions which have bad economy... so economy in the game become really ridiculous...

To have realistic economy, need to delete these help of donation scripts and recreate starting armies for all the factions with less units (but we can add garnison script). It's that I done in my bęta.

But problem of economy is only one of the problems of this mod which has so many. Enormous mod on Greece with no bug will come in some month.
    You need a month for your mod? With english translation of french only?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I think first version of my mod will be good for the end of summer in french version only.

I'm adding the 18čme faction of the mod, India, that will be an really interesting exotic faction of extrem Orient.

All the test in game are good for the moment

I think first version of my mod will be good for the end of summer in french version only.

I'm adding the 18čme faction of the mod, India, that will be an really interesting exotic faction of extrem Orient.

All the test in game are good for the moment
    Nice, we are awaiting english translation too.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I have too much work on development to make a translation and I've an awful english lol
    I think somebody will can do it after the release of the mod

King_Z's Avatar Foederatus

Why don't you upload version 2 to this site (and any other mod updates or submods you do) that website allows users to 'track' mods so when new downloads become available you get an update straight away (how great ) http://www.moddb.com/mods/hegemonia-city-states

If you add any submods to that site be absolutely sure everyone will understand what the differences are and how it will change the game from the original and wither it will have the option to also continue playing the non-submod version without having to reinstall the game (if it makes the campaign different for example else there would be no point in changing it back)

Also I have a question...

This year in History:http://www.mediafire.com/download/26...in+history.rar

How does this effect the game? I presume its a submod but how does it alter the game or is it a secondary campaign option in game?

HCS v2.0 is the same game just updated?

Thanks.

alextmusic's Avatar Foederatus

This year in history is a project by boogia. It's a submod which shows you historic events for every year. It doesn't have a massive effect in the gameplay though.
    Well, the main problems are the financial and the crashing between the years 500-490 for most of the people. I think that boogia has fixed the financial and now he's trying to fix the CTDs.

My suggestion is to make the persians a bit more challenging to face, meaning that their units die really easy. Then change a bit the cost of recruitment and upkeep, since, if I m correct, they're very low.

dalapto's Avatar Libertus

This sounds interesting, looking forward to seeing how it progresses.
    I've had trouble playing HCS due to low fps because units were always fully rendered as sprites weren't used. The odd thing is that the sprites exist but they weren't coded in correctly so they didn't work. I know this isn't a game breaking bug but it kills performance - can you fix this?

So is there any new update? Cause I saw the post that was edited yesterday morning..

I will see if i can do an update this week. Next version will be 3.

I will make again the modpack from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    why man i found it perfect now

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    why man i found it perfect now sorry it got duplicated

As long it can be improved it's always wip.

Does it still crash between the years 500 and 480???

Maybe i don't know neither played or tested for about two months. I spent all of the previous week for EB II. We made a release and i also made an update to my modpack for it. I have free time for all my projects until late may. Then my exams are starting.