Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roman Britain Mod

Default Re: [Beta Release] Roman Britain

Quote Originally Posted by JEbach View Post
    Is this compatible with Radious-TW mod? If not, can it be please? Thanks
    I have used it with radious and not run into any problems whatsoever. Only annoying thing right now is its not compatible wit the sand empires dlc, at least they dont show up when you have this mod installed

Is there a way that you do this to other factions like the Terminus Mod?? its just that he wont keep workig on his mod and with the new dlc it dosnīt work

Hi , is there any news about update of this great mod for EoS dlc. Its working anyways but cant pick from grand camp. menu new sand factions. And the next thing, you could add some more celtic units from Caledonians roster. Thanks for your hard work, and wayting for news.
    Last edited by Blaksmiff; October 01, 2015 at 04:23 AM.

My propose about mod:
    Setting time at beginning 395 is not good idea.Maybe something arround 405 before abandon last romans?
    In the Gaul is permamently crisis:the land is devided beetwen royalist(Western Romans) and barbarians and we fighting with bothe.
    I sugest the limit map only to the Western Empire territory:Gaul, nortnern Italy and Spain and Britain land offcourse...
    SO?

Dang...Cmon Stuie! Please don't tell me you have abandoned this must have project for Romano-British enthusiasts! There is so much left to be done! Or could be done! One little thing I was thinking of is perhaps asking KLA or someone else who is able to edit faction leader appearances and have even Constantius reflect his celtic influences by maybe adding some furs and some sort of plaid tartan cloak over top of his traditional Roman armor. I think that coupled with the recruitable celtic units would really add to the immersion and rp aspect (if your into that)..Anyways there are endless possibilities for a mod like this, even to go as far as to suggest a (semi) historical Arthurian campaign like Invasio did back for M2tw...I dunno...I just really hope this great mod idea doesnt die before it even gets a chance to get out of beta...Thanks!

How do I make playable nations including the British premiere Dacia Spain Italy Illyrian? I want to choose this nation ...
    please help ... thank you

Is there a place where we can get information to make this kind of mode?

Please give a source

thank you

Thanks! I've been using this now for the last 3hrs. I hope in the next update you will include the Empires of the Sand.

How to make a separate army garrison in each city?
    I want to get a unit that only a garrison town ....

Quote Originally Posted by atademir View Post
    How to make a separate army garrison in each city?
    I want to get a unit that only a garrison town ....
    As far as I know, army garrison depends on the buildings you constructed. They can be only used when the settlement is under siege, or will fight a battle near that settlement.

Started playing and everything was awesome, but when I saved and left the game then came back I was the WRE and the original WRE was all separatists. Never changed anything about the game or installed new mods. Anyone know what could be happening?

Quote Originally Posted by RonkDonk View Post
    Started playing and everything was awesome, but when I saved and left the game then came back I was the WRE and the original WRE was all separatists. Never changed anything about the game or installed new mods. Anyone know what could be happening?
    Solved: needed to manually select it in the mod manager on the launcher (derp)

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

I can recommend this mod. Made starting atilla much less painful for me.

I think the Steam version is more up to date than this one though.

Excellent mod, just one question. Being separatists, will the WRE always hate me or can I get peace and an alliance with them? I would love to join forces to keep Roman culture alive in the west. So far I have declared war on many of their enemies but cannot get a peace agreenment.

Quote Originally Posted by rem123456 View Post
    Excellent mod, just one question. Being separatists, will the WRE always hate me or can I get peace and an alliance with them? I would love to join forces to keep Roman culture alive in the west. So far I have declared war on many of their enemies but cannot get a peace agreenment.
    Nevermind, now I have trade agreenments and nonagression pacts with the ERE and WRE and they both love me. Now my questions is, is it worth it to convert to celtic paganism? With the romans I usually build theaters all over my empire and convert to roman paganism so I have excellent public order. The celtic temples on the other hand don't give much public order. Is the ability to recruit some celtic units worth it? Are they good at something romans are not?

Hello !
    I know it's been well over two years since the last post in this discussion but I am enjoying this mod alot !
    I was just wondering if there was a way to get less clearly latin like characters in the pool, because I switched back to celtic paganism and in my narrative Britain is slowly claimed back by the Britons (even my faction leader isn't roman, his name is Uther).
    Thank you and I hope to have an answer one day ! Have a good one !

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

Update incoming!

I have rebuilt the mod from the ground up with Roman Britain as a wholly new faction - no more weird interactions due to the faction using WRE as a base!

This also means that all the DLC factions will be available to play.

@Smalish - I like the idea of "less latin like characters", not sure if it's possible in the engine but I'll take a look.

New update should be available by this Friday (May 28 2021) and will not be save-game compatible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12