Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [WIP] The Barbarian Invasions - Overhaul Mod for the Grand Campaign with 8 New Starting Dates from 395ad-681ad.With new Custom Units.

Default Re: [WIP] The Barbarian Invasions - Overhaul Mod for the Grand Campaign with 8 New Starting Dates from 395ad-681ad.With new Custom Units.

bla, bla, bla...you too much talking doing nothing.Mod probably will be not released.

Default Re: [WIP] The Barbarian Invasions - Overhaul Mod for the Grand Campaign with 8 New Starting Dates from 395ad-681ad.With new Custom Units.

I'been visiting this page almost every day for the last couple of months and all I've seen is people who not only are impudent (considering that they are not paying a peny for this mod) but are also getting angry because there is no response from the author.Let me ask you folks something-have ever considered that you are in no position to get angry because of a delay or a setback from the author, because all that is being done in this page is for FREE!!!This person is most likely a grown man who almost cernatly is working.Maybe a problem has accured which does not allow him to work on the mod for some time.Before asking for something you should think about what you have to give for it.In that case none of us is giving anything for the contribution to the mod so-don't see why all the whining and complainig.Be people before all and be thankfull for all that the modders do.STOP asking for the mod to be done.It will be finished when the time is right and if cannot finish it's ok.The verry least he gave an amazing idea that another team may take upon and finish it.

Is this mod alive? They supposed to release that few days after the latest patch. what happened?

Wow, this would be amazing! Good luck!

Moon_Man's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by AugustusRoman View Post
    Is this mod alive?
    Who knows, Frozenman hasn't said anything on this mod in forever. I hope he didn't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by bulgarpride View Post
    I'been visiting this page almost every day for the last couple of months and all I've seen is people who not only are impudent (considering that they are not paying a peny for this mod) but are also getting angry because there is no response from the author.Let me ask you folks something-have ever considered that you are in no position to get angry because of a delay or a setback from the author, because all that is being done in this page is for FREE!!!This person is most likely a grown man who almost cernatly is working.Maybe a problem has accured which does not allow him to work on the mod for some time.Before asking for something you should think about what you have to give for it.In that case none of us is giving anything for the contribution to the mod so-don't see why all the whining and complainig.Be people before all and be thankfull for all that the modders do.STOP asking for the mod to be done.It will be finished when the time is right and if cannot finish it's ok.The verry least he gave an amazing idea that another team may take upon and finish it.
    .He has done nothing.When this mod will be out to the others maybe than I'll change my opinion about him.

I think you are doing Endless mode

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

This Post will be for all the Haters in the older posts:
    The First Starting Date is out - 634ad .We - the team renamed the Submod From ''The Rise of Islam'' to

Steam Link Download:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=662742714

Summary:
    634 AD ; the Sassanid & Roman Empire faces a new enemy - the Rashidun Caliphate.
    Previous years before, the Romans and Persians have fought against each other to the bones.
    In the shadow of this clash, Mohammed and his followers built a ground for the expansion,
    which now starts. After Mohammed died, Abu Bakr was the first successor. Now Omar
    is the leader of the Rashidun Caliphate, and he has an ambitious goal, a Caliphate, from the pillars
    of Hercules to the mountains of modern iran. Furthermore he wants that culture prospers, but
    also that religious minorities should have a right to practice their religion.

Features:
    Over 200+ new units
    Islam as a new religion
    Exciting new starting date: 634 AD
    Unique gameplay for steppe factions
    historical accurate family trees
    Historical characters like Herakleios, Omar, Uthman and many more

special thanks:
    Konstantinos or Maurikios our historian, and since Clovis: Origio Europae a good friend mine
    Sebidee for his great units
    Frozen for his research (me)
    DramaBelli for his unit textures

The Other 7 Starting Dates are soon to come.
    Last edited by FrozenmenSS; April 10, 2016 at 04:39 AM.

@Frozen: you didn't answer for the question about your work.This is your tradition on the board TWC.But what about your mod collection? Are still alive under develp or dead?

Quote Originally Posted by zig&sharko View Post
    @Frozen: you didn't answer for the question about your work.This is your tradition on the board TWC.But what about your mod collection? Are still alive under develp or dead?

All starting dates are worked upon - we just renamed the 2 final ones from rise of Islam to Herakleios: War of Three Faiths - with the Heraklian Dynasty ruling also in 681ad starting date.
    Last edited by FrozenmenSS; April 10, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

@Frozenmen what I think he means is if your mod collections - not this mod collection - will be made for Atilla. The mod collections that have a bunch of compatible mods that people use all at once. Like this:

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...-edition-v13-0

Congrats on your mod release.

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Hey mate, I downloaded your your mod but I can't run it ... Do I need other starting dates or any DLC?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    Hey mate, I downloaded your your mod but I can't run it ... Do I need other starting dates or any DLC?
    Mod is not compatible with the others files but should by run.Now question: have you got genuine version clean ATW?
    You have to use mod menager...

The Outsider's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by zig&sharko View Post
    Mod is not compatible with the others files but should by run.Now question: have you got genuine version clean ATW?
    You have to use mod menager...
    You are talking to a great modder mate. Finix is working on medieval kingdoms mod for Attila. How can he mod if he didn't have the original game?

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    You are talking to a great modder mate. Finix is working on medieval kingdoms mod for Attila. How can he mod if he didn't have the original game?
    I'd only tried to give a help for your answer.Now i see it doesn't make sense to speak with everybody on this board.You judge me without reason.So, menage yourself alone.Don't waste my time.

MitchXIII's Avatar Foederatus

Did any of you who tried the mod encounter the issue of not being able to recruit any unit when playing the Roman Empire? Literally no building provides you with recruitable units. I disabled every other mod and only used this one + the texture pack from the mod description but I was not able to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchXIII View Post
    Did any of you who tried the mod encounter the issue of not being able to recruit any unit when playing the Roman Empire? Literally no building provides you with recruitable units. I disabled every other mod and only used this one + the texture pack from the mod description but I was not able to figure it out.
    Yes same issue here, but it worked for me to recruit units after disabling all the others mods. Then i enabled somes. May be it s a question of priority in the C.A. launcher. It s a pity we couldn t have the same management like in ModManager. Try to enable somes before or after Herakleios's mod. good luck

Na mod is working fine for me. playing as Roman Empire and recruiting units no problem.

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Already works fine with me too, thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post
    All starting dates are worked upon - we just renamed the 2 final ones from rise of Islam to Herakleios: War of Three Faiths - with the Heraklian Dynasty ruling also in 681ad starting date.
    There will be a mod compilation made that will be Compatible with all of the Barbarian Invasions starting dates.In the past I started a mod compilation for Attila,but due to other things I didnt had the time to update it.

Count it to be alfa version.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=434148885
    Last edited by FrozenmenSS; April 12, 2016 at 02:43 AM.