Thread: The Empire United: An AoR submod for Call Of Warhammer (EMPIRE CITY STATES & ALL PROVINCES released) + Screenshots

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Icon3 The Empire United: An AoR submod for Call Of Warhammer (EMPIRE CITY STATES & ALL PROVINCES released) + Screenshots

Hey all,

Due to various factors in my personal life it will be likely that my mod will not be receiving an update anytime soon. The mod isn't dead; it's just that progress is very slow. So now I am going to upload what I have done for the mod so far, sort of like a beta. This way, you can check out what I have done so far ingame.

Below are the complete state troop rosters for Wissenland, Reikland and Ostland. I have also done all of the other Empire provinces but they still need some work, so they won't be here.

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/6gec75..._unit_pack.zip

Update : Here are the complete troop rosters for the rest of the Empire provinces (except Ostermark). Installation is the same process.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/vbl3rt...ck_%282%29.zip

Update 2 : Here are the troop rosters for the City States and the provinces of Solland and Sylvania. This is nowhere near a complete troop roster, and I am still debating whether or not to make full unit rosters for these provinces and the City States, as the current unit roster is in my opinion sufficient enough to satisfy both gameplay and lore needs. But leave a comment expressing your opinion if you want.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ffontk...ck_%283%29.zip

Installation Instructions :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Part 1:

1: Download the required files from Mediafire
    2: Open your BoTeT directory (right click the game icon on your desktop and select "open file location")
    3: Open the "data" folder
    4: Open the "export_descr_unit.txt" file
    5: From the downloaded WinRaR file, copy the contents of the downloaded "EDU.txt".
    6: In the
    "export_descr_unit.txt" file, paste what you have copied at the bottom of the file. (For easier removal)

Part 2:
    1: In the BoTeT directory, find the "unit_models" folder.
    2: Open the "battle_models.modeldb" file using Notebook. (add the file suffix .txt at the end of the file name)
    3: From the downloaded WinRaR file, copy the contents of the downloaded "modelDB.txt" EXCEPT for the number "25" on the first line.
    4:
    In the "battle_models.modeldb" file, paste what you have copied at the bottom of the file.
    5: Scroll to the very top of the "battle_models.modeldb" file. You will see something like this: <22 serialization::archive 3 0 0 0 0 1051 0 0>
    6: For the four-digit number second from the right, change the number from <1051> to <1076>, or just add 25 onto the number you see.
    7: Save and close the
    "battle_models.modeldb" file. Remember to remove the ".txt" suffix after you finish.

Part 3:
    1: Follow this file path: COW_Beginning_Of_The_End_Times\data\unit_models\_units\warhammer\empire\model
    2:
    From the downloaded WinRaR file, open the "Unitmodels" folder.
    3: Open the files and copy their contents to the respective folders. For example, the contents in the "Archers" file should be copied into the "Empire_archers" file.
    - Contents of "Pikemen" -> "Empire_Pikemen"
    - Contents of "Crossbowmen" -> "Empire_crossbowmen"
    etcetera

Part 4:
    1: Follow this file path: COW_Beginning_Of_The_End_Times\data\unit_models\_units\warhammer\empire\model\PROVINCES
    2: From the downloaded WinRaR file, open the "Textures" folder.
    3: Just select everything in the "Textures" folder and copy them into the "PROVINCES" location. (From the file path)
    4: Accept any prompts for file overwrites. (There shouldn't be any.)

Screenshots :
    Swordsmen

Last edited by 27731300; January 30, 2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: update