Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

Default Re: EB v1.31c Rreleased!

Turns out I was overthinking things with the traits. There's nothing wrong with them, the crash I was having was courtesy of the good old RTW revolt bug. Got past it by reducing the population in the city that was about to revolt.

Another thing, for anyone that wants to play Carthage. In Data/text/imperial_campaign_regions_settlement_names, change Kart Hadast to Kart-Hadast (just add the dash). I did it, the save button was no longer greyed out.
    Last edited by BHL 20; December 29, 2017 at 12:42 AM.

Ha the palm tree bug been fixed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    What a strange bug can't really save with carthage for now as it seems.
    Same with sauromatae. ironically my first two attempts were carthage, then sauro. so I thought this mod doesn't work. But i tried pahlava and it worked.

Originally posted to ask how to remove land bridges from 1.3c but I see they already are. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Last edited by moriluk; January 01, 2018 at 01:45 PM.

Hi Folks!

I have a big problem

I playing with Romans (1.31b Alex), and when Ptolemaids comes, if one of their eastern city revolt, game is drop out me...
    Can you help me?

Thanks!!!

Deleted.
    Last edited by Uesugi1971; January 02, 2018 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Doubled post

Quote Originally Posted by moriluk View Post
    Same with sauromatae. ironically my first two attempts were carthage, then sauro. so I thought this mod doesn't work. But i tried pahlava and it worked.

Originally posted to ask how to remove land bridges from 1.3c but I see they already are. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Same as Carthaginians. Add one - to their four Gava settlement names and it will be solved. Sorry cannot determine which caused the trouble, think of my tip as a temporary fix.

Example Gava Yugra changed to Gava-Yugra.

PS Slavic spearmen in the 3rd century BC? You kidding, right? Protobaltic or baltic should have fit better. No Slavic people can be identified on archeological evidences basis before the period between end of the Wiebark culture ( mid 2nd century AC, marking the Goths migrating from the Baltic shores to the Black Sea ) and the battle of Nedao 485 AC, that marked the end of the Hunnic empire as a de facto superpower. Slavs are as a matter of fact a result to both of the Gothic and Hunnic etnic maelstroms, hitting Germanic, Iranic and Baltic tribes in the inner Black Sea region, forcing them to melt together. Roughly, genetic and linguistic investigations on the Slavs support this theory. Most likely, aratores scithyans were of baltic stock since river toponims of baltic origin can be found in the area from baltic shores to the Okha river and from Volga springs to the steppes region in nowadays Ucraine. Hope this helped.

The instructions of the installation is confusing ,very unclear.i have gold version.Installed EBI 1.3 to alexander folder .i have changed properties of "alexander" shortcut. ("E:\games\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-ALX.exe" -applaunch 4770 -show_err -mod:eb -noalexander).finally extract EB 1.31c into alexander folder. it fails

Where can I download the original 1.2 version of the mod?

_Nux_'s Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by phylosopher stoned View Post
    Here: http://www.europabarbarorum.com/downloads_mod.html

Install it in the root Rome-Total War folder, not alexander(and the alex patch also in the root folder and not the alex folder). On the alexander shortcut just add the -show_err -mod:eb part, not the rest. After that you need to go to eb/data/world/maps/campaign folder, copy the imperial campagin folder to your desktop, rename it Alexander, and copy it back in the same campaign folder. Then go to eb/data/text, copy imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names to your desktop, rename it alexander_regions_and_settlement_names, copy it back into text. Launch with the alexander shortcut and it should work. A tip, if you play in the east save or quick before every siege and battle, i stumbled upon the palm tree bug, and it crashes the game. You'll have to auto those battles until someone finds a fix.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by phylosopher stoned View Post
    Here is the link, don't forget to add the 1.2 fixes, there is also RS environments should you like to have them. http://www.moddb.com/mods/europa-barbarorum
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Laetus

I tried playing as Carthage and I am unable to save also!!!!!!!!!!!! Help, please.

tnks

Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31a Alex released!

I used create_unit to put catafractarii in a small battle to see what it looks like, but before battle starts ctd:

"Error: Filename doesn't exist
    eb/data/models_unit/EBlate_cavalry_roaman_catafractarii.cas"

I changed 'roaman' to 'roman' to see if that would work, it did not.

Please help

Also is there a fix for the palm trees? The other fix (1.31b version) doesn't work. ##PALMS_ALL.tga. It fixes the ctd but the trees look like huge tomb stones. I was unable to post a pic.

To keep playing I installed rstextures and it seems to be working fine. game save compatible.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qxm3jifkpi7rjsw/RS2_Environment_for_EB.7z

Last edited by moriluk; January 19, 2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: more specific

_Nux_'s Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by moriluk View Post
    I used create_unit to put catafractarii in a small battle to see what it looks like, but before battle starts ctd:

"Error: Filename doesn't exist
    eb/data/models_unit/EBlate_cavalry_roaman_catafractarii.cas"

I changed 'roaman' to 'roman' to see if that would work, it did not.

Please help

Also is there a fix for the palm trees? The other fix (1.31b version) doesn't work. ##PALMS_ALL.tga. It fixes the ctd but the trees look like huge tomb stones. I was unable to post a pic.

To keep playing I installed rstextures and it seems to be working fine. game save compatible.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qxm3jifkpi7rjsw/RS2_Environment_for_EB.7z
    Which version do you play? Roman Cavalry - Equites Catafractarii are in game from 1.3b, you can see them in custom battles to.
    If you mean to create Equites Catafractarii in game use this roman_cavalry_catafractarii
    Seems no fix yet for Palm bug.

What happened to the no landbridges submod?

_Nux_'s Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Alekho View Post
    What happened to the no landbridges submod?
    no landbridges submod is included in 1.31c

ok thanks. I didn't know it was for version 'b'. i will post any further issues in the technical help section. 

Hi guys!

What has changed in the Roman reforms?

Everything I have for Marian reform and it does not come ...
    I always run the script.
    I use Alex version 1.31b.

I've solved the problems about the saves of Carthage and Sauromatae. You have to change the name of their settlements where there is the space and put a "-" (Example Kart-Hadast) in the text folder of the EB data. Sorry for the English but I'm from in Italy and I'm trying my best to be understandable.