Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

Default Re: EB v1.31c Rreleased!

Can someone tell me how to install forced diplomacy for EB?.

Hey NapoleonMaster,

I've tried to solve this myself, and for my own part successfully with B0gia's fantastic mod for EB.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4kf..._diplomacy_mod

Attached I've tried to give people the files needed, and some brief instructions.
    If someone could give me some feedback on if this is working/accessible that would be great!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by King Agis View Post
    Hey NapoleonMaster,

I've tried to solve this myself, and for my own part successfully with B0gia's fantastic mod for EB.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4kf..._diplomacy_mod

Attached I've tried to give people the files needed, and some brief instructions.
    If someone could give me some feedback on if this is working/accessible that would be great!

Cheers
    It doesn't work.

When I reset and then press the ? button in the diplomacy scroll, it doesn't show the FD script and instead it shows the victory conditions.

I've installed it correctly.

TiagoJRToledo's Avatar Miles

Hey guys:

I've tried installing this 3 times now, with no success. I am able to enter the game menu, but when I select "Main Campaign", a menu appears saying to "select from the list", and nothing happens.
    And btw, whoever wrote the install instructions for version 1.3c didn't make them very clear, at least to me.

Any help is appreciated.

"My advice to you is: get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

I am trying with the new version to make a video with instructions.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

TiagoJRToledo's Avatar Miles

How is that any help to my current predicament? I'd appreciate actual help...

"My advice to you is: get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

AMAZING WORK! LOVE EB!

A couple of questions. How does the version in the original post relate to the post at the Org that lists 1.31, 1.31a, and 1.31b? Also, is there any documentation on the balance updates (EDU) and reform updates (script)? I don't see these detailed in the change log. Thank you.

EDIT: Forgot to ask. I don't see any option to re-enable fatigue or remove land bridges in this edition. Is it not an option?
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

Hi Tiago!
    I had problems too, please read previous page the answer from BHL 20.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

For all the questions, right now i am preparing a new eb version from scratch to solve all the remaining bugs that are here. Just to let you know the first version was released in 2014 so this is not an easy process to create everything from scratch. I am near to the end. Just some testing to have a new base. Later is going to be added all the extra content.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I loike your very good submods. Did you work in the Future on a Submod for the Peninsula Mod?

How to install mod EB v1.31c on NON-STEAM version Rome: Total War ???? Please HELP !!

Just a suggestion, can you try to add the RS2 environments in this mod ?

Please read previous page the answer from BHL 20.

First install Rome from dvd. After install patches from here: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...-patch-for-rtw

After install Alexander dvd. When you finished install EB 1.3 on your Rome total war folder.

The next step is to extract Alex 1.31c to your Rome total war folder again.

The final step is to change the destination from the shortcut.
    To put the command into the shortcut, right-click it and then click on properties. In the Target line it should say something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-ALX.exe". Add the command to the end so the line will look like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-ALX.exe" -show_err -mod:eb -noalexander

Senator

Did you change the way spear and hoplite units work?For somr reason they hold their spears very differently when walking and standing still,as if they are in a phalanx.Hoplies in combat will also still use overhand but the back ranks will hold up the spear into the sky like in a macedonian phalanx.That just looks weird and I'm sure it wasn't the case in 1.2.The spears of the Speudogordoz also look far shorter than they were previously.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Hi guys. The mod works well for me but I have a CTD at about every 3rd or 4th battle close to the end. Mostly before the victory screen. I hear a trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr then it exits without error message (and luckily the sound loop stops as well). But other times the battles end fine and there are no other concerns at all.
    I wish you guys could help me. I even tried setting the CPU affinity to just one of my cores. I thought it's working but after 3 or 4 battles it happened again (like 30 seconds or 1-2 minutes away from the victory screen).

EDIT: it happened mid-battle as well. Seems totally random. But it surely isn't. :/
    Last edited by benczeb90; August 17, 2018 at 02:46 PM.

Great mod. One weird challenge I like to do is play auto-resolve only campaigns, which I've concluded is impossible as the Getai even on the lowest difficulty settings. Could that be tweaked somehow for the next update? It felt like auto-resolving as Carthage might also deserve a buff, while Epirus might have been buffed a tad too much in the last update. I also wanted to ask if its intentional for the Koinon education system, for coming-of-age characters to acquire terrible management traits after ending their turn in a city? Thank you very much for keeping this mod going.

delete this comment
    Last edited by benczeb90; August 22, 2018 at 04:25 AM.

Hi, what exactly does adding -noalexander to the shortcut do?

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Orobis View Post
    Hi, what exactly does adding -noalexander to the shortcut do?
    Instructs your mod to use the Alexander executable
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre