Thread: How can I make the rest of the Empire Counties vassal's of Reikland?

Default How can I make the rest of the Empire Counties vassal's of Reikland?

Although the elector counts of the Empire have a large amount of autonomy they are still subjects of the Emperor and thus have certain obligations. I want this to be reflected in the game by making these faction's vassals of Reikland (lol, they are not even allied to each other). I don't want to do this ingame, I want to modify the game files but I don't know how.

Bruno_Magno's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: How can I make the rest of the Empire Counties vassal's of Reikland?

Quote Originally Posted by nichita1998 View Post
    Although the elector counts of the Empire have a large amount of autonomy they are still subjects of the Emperor and thus have certain obligations. I want this to be reflected in the game by making these faction's vassals of Reikland (lol, they are not even allied to each other). I don't want to do this ingame, I want to modify the game files but I don't know how.
    There is a MOD on Steam worshop that allow you to make them your vassal when you conquest the faction last territory. The problem is that, they will be your vassal, but will hate you a lot and will betray you on first oportunity.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=707418847

There is another mod that allow you to "liberate" a faction as a vassal. This one is working better for me.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=906697780

PS: They dont appear to be compatible with each other.

Default Re: How can I make the rest of the Empire Counties vassal's of Reikland?

That's for tw:w not for the mod man.

Bruno_Magno's Avatar Foederatus

Sorry man, i read Empire and Reikland and instantly thought about TW: Warhammer. As a matter of fact i didn't even knew there was a MOD of Warhammer for Medieval 2.

Good Luck