Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

So I see leftwing believes inter-citizen violence to be the answer*.

*-provided the blacks win in the violence game, otherwise it's racism
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Indefinitely Banned

IT's too bad most of the white seth efricans have fled seth efrica for the UK or other nations, rather than heroically returning to fight for their homelands. They have to go back. All the US or EU has to do is provide air cover and weapons and some specops to take back seth efrica.

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    IT's too bad most of the white seth efricans have fled seth efrica for the UK or other nations, rather than heroically returning to fight for their homelands. They have to go back. All the US or EU has to do is provide air cover and weapons and some specops to take back seth efrica.
    This seemingly jokey statement might turn out to be eerily close, if an actual civil/racial war erupts in South Africa, Whites having organization and Private security contractors and Blacks having the numbers, there could be an intervention from Anglosphere.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Promulgating race based policies is, has, and always will be injudicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sńape View Post
    Well that didn't take long to bring up Hitler. Now can we get back to the point of the thread or should we engage in more self congratulatory "well at least they didn't..."
    Although Hitler was a casualty of WW1, he didn't start it. Crappy deployment of Godwin's rule. And yes at least Africans didn't own the rubber plantations in the Belgian Congo.That's the biggest didn't of all.

The point of the thread didn't not include posting duff stuff about an entire continent. The title clearly refers to one nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    This seemingly jokey statement might turn out to be eerily close, if an actual civil/racial war erupts in South Africa, Whites having organization and Private security contractors and Blacks having the numbers, there could be an intervention from Anglosphere.
    Have you not worked out that that the ANC insurgency won in the past, without the benefits of a standing army or air force? Enough stories from the wish -fairy.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 10, 2018 at 06:48 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Although Hitler was a casualty of WW1, he didn't start it. Crappy deployment of Godwin's rule. And yes at least Africans didn't own the rubber plantations in the Belgian Congo.That's the biggest didn't of all.

The point of the thread didn't not include posting duff stuff about an entire continent. The title clearly refers to one nation.

Have you not worked out that that the ANC insurgency won in the past, without the benefits of a standing army or air force? Enough stories from the wish -fairy.
    Mongrel, you ignored my reply to your previous post. Again, are you saying that living standards and economic development was higher in Rhodesia and South Africa before because of Apartheid? Because that's the impression that we are all getting form that post of yours:
    That is what I said, Apartheid collapsed.You asked me squat. You said that my comment was unfounded, RTDT. Too hard to admit the fail, I expoect. Post no 81 is the relevant post, your ridiculous response riffed off that. Or are there two Heathen Hammers, the Earth one and the parallel universe one?

So in your world it is irrelevant that Zimbabwe implemented the same policy with disastrous consequences but that should not be a factor in our criticism of South Africa's implementation of the same policy. Mmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Mongrel, you ignored my reply to your previous post. Again, are you saying that living standards and economic development was higher in Rhodesia and South Africa before because of Apartheid? Because that's the impression that we are all getting form that post of yours:

Alternatively I could actually have a life and done other things, like work and watch football.

So now you are saying that South Africa and Rhodesia had higher living standards and economic development because of Apartheid?

Not for black people, that is why Apartheid collapsed in a pile of debt propping up the corrupt regime. Where were you during the 80s /90s ?At last, you realised your last few rants were wrong. Just say it, Apartheid collapsed. And policy was colonial British, not Afrikaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sńape View Post
    So in your world it is irrelevant that Zimbabwe implemented the same policy with disastrous consequences but that should not be a factor in our criticism of South Africa's implementation of the same policy. Mmmm.....
    If you focused your attention to Zimbabwe or any similar kleptocracy you would have had no critism from me, indeed a good post could have potential for rep. You did not however, you aimed wide and missed the target. Why not forsake that awful post of yours and move on?
    Last edited by mongrel; March 10, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Not for black people, that is why Apartheid collapsed. Where were you during the 80s /90s
    Do you have source on economic development and living standards in South Africa and Zimbabwe increasing increasing in past 15 years or so then? Surely, you wouldn't lie to the forum just to repeat a liberal talking point, wouldn't you.

Do you have source on economic development and living standards in South Africa and Zimbabwe increasing increasing in past 15 years or so then? Surely, you wouldn't lie to the forum just to repeat a liberal talking point, wouldn't you.

Irrelevant.

You said my comment that Apartheid collapsed was , and I quote 'unfounded'.
    Are you again denying that the Apartheid regime collapsed under the weight of debts, having spent all of its money on a failed civil war, propping up pretend 'homelands' , rigging the labour market and suppressing civil unrest, including the murder of school children?
    Last edited by mongrel; March 10, 2018 at 09:17 PM.

Irrelevant.
    No, it is relevant, although we can see why you are trying to avoid answering this very on-topic question for the past 4 pages or so. Again, why did economic development and living standards in Zimbabwe and South Africa become worse after Apartheid policies ended?
    You said my comment that Apartheid collapsed was , and I quote 'unfounded'.
    No, that's not what I said. You know it, I know it, anybody who read this thread knows it. Again, why did economic development and living standards in Zimbabwe and South Africa become worse after Apartheid policies ended?

No, it is relevant, although we can see why you are trying to avoid answering this very on-topic question for the past 4 pages or so. Again, why did economic development and living standards in Zimbabwe and South Africa become worse after Apartheid policies ended?

It's irrevelant until you justify your use of the word 'unfounded' .

No, that's not what I said. You know it, I know it, anybody who read this thread knows it. Again, why did economic development and living standards in Zimbabwe and South Africa become worse after Apartheid policies ended?
    Moronic answer.

You said my statement that Apartheid collapse was unfounded. I referred you to my post, the very post you said was an unfounded comment..

There was no economic development or decent living standards for ther majority of South Africans/Rhodesians back then. Any fool knows that. Development was aimed at a minority. There were laws preventing the majority of people them from attaining decent living standards.And it cost a fortune to maintain, money which could have been spent investing in the country's infrastructure, education, etc. That's why the regime was torn down.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 11, 2018 at 03:46 AM.

Trying to educate the black majority would be throwing money down the drain, name one society in the entirety of humanity that has equalised the gap between blacks and whites no matter how much money it spends on social programs or education. Nevertheless Blacks were still much better of under apartheid; the reason the Rhodesian state failed was quite simply, it was besieged by half the world. But it seems the world got what it wanted, and now Zimbabwe is a like the rest of Africa.

worked out that that the ANC insurgency won in the past, without the benefits of a standing army or air force? Enough stories from the wish -fairy.
    The fact that there was a past vitory is no guarantee of future victory. An actual serious race war could end up as a final out come to benefit white people more, for example.

Which is why the lefties here wishing the blacks start killing whites in name of justice don't really know what they are asking for.

In short: The best outcome is to -not- have a race war.

-George Orwell

Exactly ^

It's proven to be a crap policy in Zimbabwe, it is blatantly immoral, and unfortunately gives us another glimpse at the dark (as in evil) underbelly of the leftist cause; using violence to achieve an ends considered justifiable is ok no matter how many human rights or laws it violates. In a more diluted version of this leftist protesters were asked if it was ok to punch a Nazi, and they mostly said that it was ok. These aren't law abiding or even moral people, this is just evil at work with the idiotic notion that two wrongs will make a right.

It's irrevelant until you justify your use of the word 'unfounded' .
    It was obviously in regards to you implying that South Africa in 80s having bad living standards. My question is relevant to your claim and we are still expecting you to answer it.
    Don't, worry, I will keep reminding you.
    Moronic answer.

You said my statement that Apartheid collapse was unfounded.
    No, I didn't say that.
    There was no economic development or decent living standards for ther majority of South Africans/Rhodesians back then. Any fool knows that. Development was aimed at a minority. There were laws preventing the majority of people them from attaining decent living standards.And it cost a fortune to maintain, money which could have been spent investing in the country's infrastructure, education, etc. That's why the regime was torn down.
    Then why did it become worse afterwards? Are you implying that ending apartheid made living standards and economic development worse?

Quote Originally Posted by wyrda78 View Post
    Trying to educate the black majority would be throwing money down the drain, name one society in the entirety of humanity that has equalised the gap between blacks and whites no matter how much money it spends on social programs or education. Nevertheless Blacks were still much better of under apartheid; the reason the Rhodesian state failed was quite simply, it was besieged by half the world. But it seems the world got what it wanted, and now Zimbabwe is a like the rest of Africa.
    Racist bollocks. How is not being allowed a proper education or job beyond manual labour 'better off' ? India was in a worse position in in 1949. A once properous nation could not feed itself under white rule. It took a while , but it is now a nuclear power , has a space programme and its economy will soon take over Britain's. South Africa should have reformed itself in the 50s. It didn't . It entered the internet age with the mass of its population deliberately undereducated so they could work a cheap manual labour down mines, at a time when the rest of the world were using sophisticated machinery instead ffs. Too right these racist regimes got a kicking from the rest of the world, for same reasons the commies were kicked in the nutz. They should have stopped repressing their own people and made themselves open for business.

Oddly enough, I see this redistribution of land nonsense in much the same light as the colonial laws upon which Apartheid was founded. Farming should be a comercial concern not a political one.

It was obviously in regards to you implying that South Africa in 80s having bad living standards. My question is relevant to your claim and we are still expecting you to answer it.
    Don't, worry, I will keep reminding you.
    (Quote me- post 81 Then it crumbled like all the other crappy regimes around that time (USSR , Eastern Europe etc). The Apatheid regime had a terrible habit of killing schoolkids which is only rivalled by Boko Haram and rogue AR-15 - toting Americans expressing 2nd Amendment rights)

I mentioned the murder of schoolchildren, as the current regime doesn't kill schoolchildren , I reckon there is an improvement, but I didn't refer to living standards .

And there is the matter of civil war and the state -sponsored murders and the piling debts...but I digress

No, I didn't say that.
    Lies. This is what is says in post number 83, followng my post 81.

Nice unfounded claim. How come objective facts about economic development and living standards in South Africa contradict it?
    I can only read that as you suggesting the apartheid regime had not "crumbled like all the other crappy regimes around that time (USSR , Eastern Europe etc)" which is beyond laughable. Or you made a mistake , in which case you can happily withdraw the comment.

As you seem not only to be making the same point continually, despite this being an obvious matter of record, ( referring again to posts 81 and 83) and also mocking the forum with your lies , I shall report similar posts as spam from now henceforth, etc.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 11, 2018 at 12:20 PM.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wyrda78 View Post
    Wyrda has a point however, there's is a proven IQ difference between blacks and other races that begins in kindergarten and persists into adulthood, even when children attend the same schools.

And Africa isn't India, we're talking about black South Africans, not India. Nice whataboutery. What has Zimbabwe done to raise the education levels of its citizens, and improve economic performance since most of the whites were driven out.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Wyrda has a point however, there's is a proven IQ difference between blacks and other races that begins in kindergarten and persists into adulthood, even when children attend the same schools.
    Really. We're down to this level now?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post

And Africa isn't India, we're talking about black South Africans, not India. Nice whataboutery. What has Zimbabwe done to raise the education levels of its citizens, and improve economic performance since most of the whites were driven out.
    Using ancient quack science now. Automatically fails the argument.For a start there is no such thing as a generic black person. Racists tend to beleive such guff presumably because similar duff science says that racism is aligned with low IQ. India was screwed more than South Africa, they had misrule covering around a century more. Look at them now. South Africa has been free for 28 years , I reckon that as long as they forget the revolutionary bollocks and concentrate on governance, Wakanda status will follow, eventually. Zimbabwe? , did feck-all to raise the general well being of all citizens, the white leadership and those who 'fled' contributed nothing, but even a racist like Mugabe declared secondary education for all a basic human right, changing the constitution to recognize primary and secondary public education as free and compulsory regardless of the melanin content of pupils. It seems that you have done zero research .
    Last edited by mongrel; March 11, 2018 at 02:12 PM.