As a opening statement, no, I did not get a preview build to update Tuskmod in advance. Having just gotten home for the first time since the update, I am only now just getting a chance to browse through the tables of this new DLC, finding which ones had their schemas broken, and piecing together the new changes from vanilla.

In a few hours, I hope to have integrated much of the new content into my development version, I will be making it public for the entire period that I am going through the balancing/fleshing out stage. In addition, I will be consolidating toned down dynamic garrisons with the core version of tuskmod throughout this beta, in part to speed development, and in part because said submod really deserves to be integrated into the heart of this mod.

I don't want to get into a lengthy speech about how 1.7 will be, because the goal is to show you this as soon as I possibly can...
But expect things in 1.7 to be very different, as a lot of changes have been made since my last public release already, and I am very excited to show them all off.