Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1530313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: VARIAGMOD: UNITS for RTW - new skins & models

Default Re: VARIAGMOD: UNITS for RTW - new skins & models

I could download a versión of variagmod, but dont have all the greeks and many others. I understand that they are uploading the units in that way, so we must wait. and i must to say the download pics aren't working. it was a miracle that i could download it.

I could download the 1.04 and the 1.06. But i have a problema with one unit: The BARB_WARGUARD_SWORDSMEN. I can find the UI, but i can't find the texture (tga.dds) and can't find the model in descr_model_battle or the .CAS archive. they are not in the models_unit folders.

Th unit is a gaul warrior (Dacian too) with sword and shield, and in gaul version it has wings in the helmet. Very good unit but can't find the cas or the texure, if anyone knows which is it, tell me please.

Hey Neo. Just wondering when we get the chance to download these new units you've been making for the past couple years. I really look forward to using them.

Hi all, does anyone know of a working download for the Thracian units?

Clanish's Avatar Libertus

Hello, i would like to give a sugestion that can help a lot people that like me love the units and the mod and don´t know how to get it or are so tired to look for it...why all the units,mod and stuff can´t be here to download....i see much people(like me)searching and searching again in forum and in the net were we doesn´t understand nothing of russian just to download this...why is it not gatered here in total war center?It´s strenuous and boring and most times we can not get what we want .... if it is to be able to download just put here and let us have the units...if not doesn´t make publicity to something that we never can´t have...it´s almost a investigation game.....gather it here.....

So... about those hoplites, can we download them?

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

I think we should wait for the next release. It will be great release

We've been waiting for five years! I don't think the final release is going to happen fellas. Sad to say but if this were going to be completed it would have been so by now.

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

neo and his comrades are working on a hellenistic age mod and planed to release a small beta campaign set in the classical greek age...but i have no idea when it will released...but all the classical hoplite stuff will also be included in my wwc-rs2 submod...so check it out, like their work too

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

great news, good things take there time

Those links aren't working either. Can someone upload it to deposit files, mega, or gamefront?

which is defenitly the newest one

Thanks!

The mod is dead as hell, their russian forum is dead as helly Hell so...

So did these guys ever release unit packs of the soldiers pictured in the op? Are they floating around the forums somewhere, or all the dl links dead?

I would love to get my hands on those skins and throw my own spin on them for my personal mod.

Gonna just download from the link above and just take what I can I guess, but would be more convenient if just the unit packs were available somewhere :/

vyrille's Avatar Libertus

Hockey, is the gamefront link working for you? it seems dead to me. would love to incorporate these units in my personal mod too.

vyrille's Avatar Libertus

aye, thanks! as long as the models/textures are there i guess

No greeks are there because they still haven't release them

So, the russians will never upload those beautiful greeks they did. I think this models exist, because there are pictures of them, and the russians boys publicite them a lot. In internetwars.ru the pictures of the mod are that greeks, and when you download, they arent. The bad thing is we wait for years with the hope of dowload those marketingized units. Rome II total war is making this wait without sense, russian boys are so delayed...

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

i think the RS2 submod "when worlds colide" will feature the greek units from variag - so just wait for the release of WWC and you will play this units.