View Poll Results: Which units do you want to re-skin?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seleucids

40 19.90%
  • Ptolemies

27 13.43%
  • Macedon

42 20.90%
  • Athens

20 9.95%
  • Epirus

12 5.97%
  • Pergamum

7 3.48%
  • Syracuse

7 3.48%
  • Rhodes

9 4.48%
  • Pontus

15 7.46%
  • other...

22 10.95%
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal's ROME 2 units packs - general discussion

Default Re: KLA's 'Sons of Mars' ROMAN UNITS - historical re-skin of Roman faction ----------------------- next update: AUGUST 2014

I am finnishing SoM II. It will be release with Augustus campaign pack. There will be new armors, helmets, shields, clothes and weapons.

Default Re: KLA's 'Legacy of Alexander' HELLENISTIC UNITS - historical re-skin of Greek style factions ------------- next update: JUNE 2014 -------------

Nice bro, but aren't those ones already ingame? I've seen all of them.

Default Re: KLA's 'Legacy of Alexander' HELLENISTIC UNITS - historical re-skin of Greek style factions ------------- next update: JUNE 2014 -------------

Yes, but this image is announcement, something that will be a big change compared to this.

Default Re: KLA'S 'This is Sparta!' - SPARTAN UNITS - the first complete and historical re-skin of Spartan faction ---------- UPDATE: JUNE 2014 ----------

I am testing in game it now. After I will make preview and release! I hope tomorrow!

Default Re: KLA's 'Legacy of Alexander' HELLENISTIC UNITS - historical re-skin of Greek style factions

yes
    Looking forward to it

Does this announcement to do with Macedonia?

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: KLA's 'This is Sparta!' - SPARTAN UNITS - the first complete and historical re-skin of Spartan faction

look like all screenshots links are dead.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: KLA's 'This is Sparta!' - SPARTAN UNITS - the first complete and historical re-skin of Spartan faction

^what he said.. in all of your threads i believe

Friends, please be patient. These skinpacks aren't simple to make. There are hours of work. I am working in my free time between job, personal life, travels etc. From last week I have complete units elements - helmets, armors, weapons etc. I am divideing them for complete units, testing them and correcting some bugs. It is work for 1-2 days. In this week will be release on 99,9 %.

Take your time, no pressure. Modding is for fun!

Yes.

Icon14 Plans of release

1. KLA's "Men of Sparta II" (MoS II) - full Spartan skinpack - this week (10-12th Septermber 2014)

2. KLA's ''Sons of Mars II" (SoM II) - 16th September 2014 (with Imperator Augustus campaign pack)

3. KLA's "Legacy of Alexander II" (LoA II) - full Hellenistic units reskin - 21th September 2014

4-5. Eastern or Barbarian reskin (unknown name) - end of September/ early October 2014

6. KLA's GOLD PACK II - all released skins (+ something new) - November 2014

Default Re: 'Legacy of Alexander' HELLENISTIC UNITS

Macedon, Seleucids and Ptolemies will be completely reskinned.

Default Re: Plans of release!

These plans may change. However release of Spartan and Romans packs are certain.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: KLAssurbanipal's UNIT PACKS - general discussion

grats on getting hosted mate

Iberian...im just courious...Happy to see you here KLA

KLA, it is a great day for you, so I congratulate you success, good luck in modding Rome 2

Indefinitely Banned

Great to hear since I can't wait for Seleucids and Ptolemies to have more diversified men amongst their rank and file.

I seriously love you, I love you and your work

Default Today preview of some Hellenistic units

There was preview of Hellenistic shields. Today will be preview of Hellenistic helmets, armors and clothes.

Tomorrow will be release of Spartan pack!

Default Re: Plans of release!

Great news. Your work is excellent.