View Poll Results: If you like that, what climate you wish to cahnge?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mediterranean

118 61.14%
  • Atlantic

27 13.99%
  • Continental

48 24.87%
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1136515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1226

Thread: MOD - [Workshop] Aztec's Environments and Lightings (Updated 12/09/2014)

Default Re: [Workshop] Aztec's Environments and Lightings (Updated 12/09/2014)

Guys, please, i need to know if this mod is actually update, and if itīs that, how i could get it via steam? ( with DEI ) or itīs better the link of the first page? thanks in advice! Awesome work Aztec! =)

How bad, seems the mod is dead as dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Legionaire View Post
    How bad, seems the mod is dead as dirt.
    Yeah, wanted to ask about it, in september the author wanted to release a new version every month, now it's december... Really sad, it's such a great mod...

Noooo. It is too painful to see this mod ends

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    Noooo. It is too painful to see this mod ends
    Maybe he's busy, and he doesn't have much time. I hope he will continue soon to update this wonderful mode.
    BTW, i think the thread here doesn't have a lot of visibility... this thread should have been left in the old section (for some time i thought the mod was dead and lost, since i didn't find it on the old section!), and a new thread should have been opened specifically for AAW mod here...
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

Some guy posted Aztec's mod at Steam, here. It is updated to december 27.

It's still the same file, it's just a fake update to remove the yellow warning

But if it works...

Yeah of course, it still works, but I was expecting the improvements he said he was gonna make with the October update

Ygraine's Avatar Campidoctor

Any one else been having "black" fogs (or sandstorms or something) from occasion to occasion? I mean really dark ones where you barely see anything unless you zoom in towards your units? We had it a few times in Africa (fair enough) - but then it appeared in Italy too. I'm assuming this is a bug of sorts?

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

some new wallpapers of it . sorry for any updates of it . just some new wallpapers created of our iranian total war community

uhm... So are you planning to update this mod? I'm having a lot of battles where units have no shadow. I'm hoping you might fix this.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

uhm... So are you planning to update this mod? I'm having a lot of battles where units have no shadow. I'm hoping you might fix this.
    no problems found by our community in this mod like shadows .
    about updating , no at now unfortunately I have no idea because of time , work , and especially out team leader (AAW leader) is not present now ...

But what about your "October" update . Do you mean no one else beside me has the no shadow bug?

But what about your "October" update . Do you mean no one else beside me has the no shadow bug?
    I didn't encounter this issue so far, is it at certain time of day or specific to certain units so I can test it more my self and confirm if it's everyone or just you

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

new camp graphic was added . new for all seasons . this one is for autumn .... comment this

it is available in our new huge project :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ar-Surena-Epic

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    new camp graphic was added . new for all seasons . this one is for autumn .... comment this

it is available in our new huge project :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ar-Surena-Epic
    So the new graphic enviornment etc isnt available separately like Aztecs Lighting anymore? We have to download and play that entire mod to experience or is just the Aztecs Lighting&Enviornment still gonna be separate and the current version updated with the enhancements in this preview pic?

*bump* Any update in sight, or is this amazing graphical mod dead for good?

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

updates of this mod is combined with surena epic mod which will post in TWC soon

aztec's Avatar Semisalis