Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.6 beta test

Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post
    No, delete the files from the main mod CoW 1.5.1 then apply patch 1.6

What do you mean can't extract? You'll need 7zip to extract the files. ( Don't use Internet Explorer to download )

Gig's version is not compatible with 1.6.
    I have the 7zip program but extracting part 4 gives an error saying unable to open archive.

Edit: The russian site bad gateway error disappeared, i can download now. Oh and thx for replying.

Btw, do the english voices and menu fix, etc, work on 1.6?
    Last edited by J1N6666; September 24, 2015 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J1N6666 View Post
    I have the 7zip program but extracting part 4 gives an error saying unable to open archive.

Edit: The russian site bad gateway error disappeared, i can download now. Oh and thx for replying.

Btw, do the english voices and menu fix, etc, work on 1.6?
    I posted a patch for the English voices to work in 1.6 in that thread in the submods section here. Apply Galloper's voice mod, then use my patch over it.

The text translation is in this thread, first use Gig's one from here, then apply Jimbomen's one from post 411.

Additionally, I just cleaned up a few of the unit names from Jimbomen's version, so you can download that here: http://www.filedropper.com/exportunits_1

Be sure to delete the matching .strings.bin files in the text folder when you add the .txt versions so the game can regenerate them.

Okay so i have found the problem there is some duplicated character name in the desc_strat.txt i can remember someone posted he solution for that but can't remind wich page anyone remember please ?

Edit (again): Don't mind this message i have found the file thanks Vossie for your precious help and thanks to whoever fixed the descr_strat file after 3 day of searching i finnaly see the ligth (and he lot of chaos warrior but eh whatever)
    Last edited by JC_CESAR; September 24, 2015 at 09:36 PM.

Hello
    I want to tell the creators of this mod, you have a masterpiece and that their work is really important and recognized all over the world, as I am a fan of this mod in Mexico, please continue developing it does not matter as long as necessary as it is the best game of warhammer fantasy they have done.
    clear so have the fans for the fans, so I send you all my sincere congratulations and thank you very much for making this a reality...........

forgive me for my English

jimbomen95's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    I posted a patch for the English voices to work in 1.6 in that thread in the submods section here. Apply Galloper's voice mod, then use my patch over it.

The text translation is in this thread, first use Gig's one from here, then apply Jimbomen's one from post 411.

Additionally, I just cleaned up a few of the unit names from Jimbomen's version, so you can download that here: http://www.filedropper.com/exportunits_1

Be sure to delete the matching .strings.bin files in the text folder when you add the .txt versions so the game can regenerate them.
    Thank you WhiffOfGrapeshot for had given an eye to my traduction, yes there are some words that remais in a middle way of russian language but with time and patience also them will be translated. And today I'm here to share with you and everyone a revamped and better version of historic_event_tx file which also contains fixes for "broken" historical background events (i.e. the empty description of famous settlements).

The file can be downloaded here: http://www.filedropper.com/historicevents_1
    Thank you again and everyone have a nice game

Oh, thanks for helping out. But a small problem has risen on my end.

The russian site keeps giving me a website error, I'm unable to download the 1.5.1 as I mentioned before. If possible, could you upload the 1.5.1 patch somewhere? I have the rest of the files I need, it's just that one I'm getting a big headache from.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbomen95 View Post
    Thank you WhiffOfGrapeshot for had given an eye to my traduction, yes there are some words that remais in a middle way of russian language but with time and patience also them will be translated. And today I'm here to share with you and everyone a revamped and better version of historic_event_tx file which also contains fixes for "broken" historical background events (i.e. the empty description of famous settlements).

The file can be downloaded here: http://www.filedropper.com/historicevents_1
    Thank you again and everyone have a nice game
    Awesome work! It'll be a lot easier for people to clean up some words with them all in English. The only thing remaining for now is the names, which are pretty easy, as the words in the brackets are the ones you want for English anyway.

Awesome work! It'll be a lot easier for people to clean up some words with them all in English. The only thing remaining for now is the names, which are pretty easy, as the words in the brackets are the ones you want for English anyway.
    Thank you, don't worry about the names that are still in russian, i'm on the way to translate them along with the new traits and ancillaries

Quote Originally Posted by jimbomen95 View Post
    Thank you, don't worry about the names that are still in russian, i'm on the way to translate them along with the new traits and ancillaries
    That's great! Now all we need is Galloper to come back and do up some Skaven voices.

I told myself I would be patient to see the mod finished, but I could not. I downloaded the beta followed Vossie's advice and it works nicely, so nicely that I've been spending most of yesterday and today starting campaigns and just looking at it happen. It's beautiful Thank you all for the hard work.

Good day to everyone, I've good news! At last i also translated the new names, traits and ancillaries of CoW 1.6 ! You can find the new files here

-names http://www.filedropper.com/names
    -traits http://www.filedropper.com/exportvnvs
    -ancillaries http://www.filedropper.com/exportancillaries

As always, have a good game

Thanks jimbomen95 for those traduction !

Always happy to give a hand to others

Semisalis

thank you for your good work , ive waiting for this since months !

You should upload all of them already done (4-5 or so ?) in a same .RAR, or doing a summary post

Hello, everyone, I was just wondering, i have 1.6, but where do I find the patch for 1.6.8?

Is there any way to increase the percentage of getting he mercenary company ?

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by JC_CESAR View Post
    Is there any way to increase the percentage of getting he mercenary company ?
    Edit the campaign_script file and search for the unit you want then edit the following line:

Example:

monitor_event SettlementTurnEnd SettlementName Altdorf
    and not I_IsFactionAIControlled hre
    and I_SettlementOwner Altdorf = hre
    and SettlementBuildingExists = college_of_engineers
    and SettlementBuildingExists = cannon_arsenal_4
    and I_EventCounter steam = 1
    and RandomPercent < 10
    Hello, everyone, I was just wondering, i have 1.6, but where do I find the patch for 1.6.8?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14700808
    Imperium Romanum

Thanks Vossie for all the help you provide !

PS : However, however, however i got (again) another question there is 2 campaign_script file
    one located in : Call_of_Warhammer\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign
    The other one being located in : Call_of_Warhammer\custom

Should i edit both or only one of the two ?
    Last edited by JC_CESAR; September 27, 2015 at 06:57 AM.

The beta runs normally on normal size scale however, anything above (Huge and Large) tends to have very frequent CTD.

Here is the log for one of them. (Reikland Campaign on Huge Scale)
    It crashed when preloading the scripts. Before I could start my turn.

system.log.txt

It doesn't happen if I do normal scale however.

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by JC_CESAR View Post
    Thanks Vossie for all the help you provide !

PS : However, however, however i got (again) another question there is 2 campaign_script file
    one located in : Call_of_Warhammer\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign
    The other one being located in : Call_of_Warhammer\custom

Should i edit both or only one of the two ?
    Just the one located in : Call_of_Warhammer\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign

The beta runs normally on normal size scale however, anything above (Huge and Large) tends to have very frequent CTD.

Here is the log for one of them. (Reikland Campaign on Huge Scale)
    It crashed when preloading the scripts. Before I could start my turn.

system.log.txt

It doesn't happen if I do normal scale however.
    Yeah there's a massive script in the first turn. I have no problems with it but some users stated they had CTD's to.
    This should hopefully be fixed in the next update.
    Imperium Romanum