Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Loading Screens And Visuals

Default Re: Loading Screens And Visuals

I like the emblem of the splash screen ...but the Ionic style column is for some greeks, maybe something that aplpy to all.

Quote Originally Posted by morfeasnikos View Post
    I like the emblem of the splash screen ...but the Ionic style column is for some greeks, maybe something that aplpy to all.
    I came from the fact that the Ionic style spread in the first V BC, and the other two styles have arisen earlier or later.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hey Romal!
    I checked the loading screens, and i saw that all use this style and backround.
    Don't get me wrong, but my opinion is that this style is a bit too heavy for the eye..
    I think that a simple maiandros or other symbol, up and down, is enough. Like here and here.
    What do you thnk?

Great job! i think they ok as a number i mean!

EDIT: As far the number 8 to 10. (see @87)
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; March 07, 2016 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M@x1mus View Post
    Hey Romal!
    I checked the loading screens, and i saw that all use this style and backround.
    Don't get me wrong, but my opinion is that this style is a bit too heavy for the eye..
    I think that a simple maiandros or other symbol, up and down, is enough. Like here and here.
    What do you thnk?
    I agree but if it is too much work to change them then just add those 2 M@x suggests (they are also my favorites) and remove 2 from the above list. Thanks in advance. I dont want to sound like i dont appreciate your work. Cool job.

By the way the front page logo we will add it as it is or we will make it a bit more plain ? ALso if we keep this version someone please add this to the main screen theme so i can replace what we got

Finally sorry to post again but time is closing so is anyone going to make the Argos mini map pic for the faction selection ? If not Linke can you make one for Argos also ?
    Thanks to any volunteer

@phal Christo if i will see it how, i can make it , but it take the icons task very back. Since the it will be my 1st time.
    I am sorry!
    @ROMAL maybe 8 to 10 loading screens are ok . Not so many As MB number its big. I think yours is 100 MB
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; March 07, 2016 at 09:54 AM.

Yes, I also think. But the problem is between the frame and the picture is that all painting vases or too curved in shape of the vessel or small. I can make all the pictures in that a simple frame, and in the style of the logo simplified.

My original purpose was to keep all the details of the original painting can be done .. but now rapidly until the end of the evening of 12 images in a simple frame and with the location of any arbitrary images.
    I'll upload another option is more simple and fun shapes. )

Niko nevermiond focus on icons. I will ask Linke or Elias.

Amazing romal just two final notes. Image 4 and 12 have a glow like a photo flash. Since we got similar pics I say we don't use those. Also for the main screen I like the column a lot but I think it will hide acropolis so I suggest only use the name and olives. Others ? Amazing once again congrats

To the final Romal you will change only the Wrath splash screen? or all ?
    My suggestion is only Wrath !
    I like very much the new decoration for the loading bar !!
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; March 07, 2016 at 04:03 PM.

Thank you.
    I am looking for a compromise, and the most optimal for the historicity of the texture. )

My suggestion is that we leave the main screen as it is and we add only "ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ" and the olive wrath but i dont want to take the decision myself. I want all of us to say our opinion.
    I say the screen as it is (coloured) as a symbol that we bring to life this era.Black and white is like a memory or something old and past.We "resurrect" 5th Cetury here. Also the borders are nice for loading screens but i think they are a bit too much for the main screen. Of course if the majority says otherwise i will gladly accept whatever you guys decide.
    Again thanks ROMAL for your creativity and i hope i am not "cutting" your wings every now or then..

My suggestion is also like phal says leave the main screen as it is and we add only "ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ" and the olive wrath !

Yes, yet did not can not find an interesting variant. And it's no more than an experimental search. And bright colors and the excessive piling up of ornaments do not give the correct solution. Maybe in the futuretogether with the process play and all the interface will be possible find the right solution. For now It remains at least will modify loading screens.

My opinion is exactly the same as Phal said above.

Ok i also forgot that we have other main screens to change as you suggested so we can keep those other variations for the other main themes (Emperor edition etc). I only think we may have to loose the border although i like the sphynx for example..We talk.

If you think through the logic of the mod of the time we dominated the decorative elements vase painting. In this case it is necessary to find a suitable a vase with the right colors and patterns. I hope to you can show this in the future. This is closer to the desired.

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

We need to replace at least emperor edition and main screen with ours

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast