Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Small-Talk

Default Re: Small-Talk

In Steam you upload the mod and then it gives you the option to add people as collaborators (they have to accept ofc).
    Please send me a request for it when the tine comes.

I was talking about the ppl that make the UL...not talking about collaborators...
    Anyway when the time come, the problem will appear from his own And then we will solve it!

I don't understand what's the problem with the upload?
    Isn't the mod leader responsible for that? I think he will be able to upload a mod of less than 1gb.
    Why so much talk about this?

I don't know? there's no problem at all. Phal will split the mod in parts, then upload with your help if needed and then add us as collabs. No problem at all as I said

I just wanted to help! For the GB limit for the each user at the steam. See above .
    And who is the mod leader Elia?
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; March 08, 2016 at 11:50 AM.

All good.

Quote Originally Posted by morfeasnikos View Post
    I just wanted to help! For the GB limit for the each user at the steam. See above .
    And who is the mod leader Elia?
    We all appreciate your help Nikos!
    Who is the mod leader? Who else? Isn't that obvious that our democratic team lead by the Periclean hand of Phalangitis?
    I don't think that anyone denies the fact that the amount of work carried by Phal is second to none..

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    In Steam you upload the mod and then it gives you the option to add people as collaborators (they have to accept ofc).
    Please send me a request for it when the tine comes.
    Definitely Tene don't worry about it!
    Last edited by M@x1mus; March 08, 2016 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M@x1mus View Post
    We all appreciate your help Nikos!
    Who is the mod leader? Who else? Isn't that obvious that our democratic team lead by the Periclean hand of Phalangitis?
    I don't think that anyone denies the fact that the amount of work carried by Phal is second to none..
    Really? Me and phal was when we start this mod ...but we have say, no mod leader ...
    And now i am ... appreciate your help?????
    I..... am really mad now!!!
    EDIT
    I dont care who is mod leader who has done this and that .... I will retired !!!!
    I wanted ....like a fool, to work for CA.... But this never will happen because i am not so good....
    I wanted to go with the head up not like this.....
    I am really disappointed .....

Phal had say to me you are the soul of the mod !!!!!
    And now....
    This is at least not fair to me ...
    10 years modding, and 1st time i feel so disappointed...

PS Mod leader is not the one who makes the most work!
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; March 08, 2016 at 04:38 PM.

I suspected for a long time that this would be your reaction and that we will come to this. I suspected it from all your messages privately and all but i didnt want to believe it. I feared that at the end we will be like that, like those couples that after living together they break up and end up fighting for the f.. sofa or the television set. It is so low so little but I will come to this discussion to protect what I believe is just and honorable .

Lets take things from the start. GaW started as the union of Thoucididis mod and PP and for that yes you were like a flag for this mod as I told you back then on the phone when you had a fight with Elias again. You were the link from the past to the future I give you that but how we got to the future Niko ? By magic ? Noone worked for this ? Have you considered what M@ximus has done for this mod ? Only on telephone calls we spent 100 minutes per week to coordinate. On top of that he made startpos 7 times and the last time he made it from scratch and in 3 days something almost a miracle for the size of this work. He made db files concerning the units db on technology, icons , db concerning your icons to lighten the burden from your shoulders when you were going to return from your village and focus again on them ,he even did some scripting for historical characters. And what is scripting ? You know how many tests must be done for few lines of scripts ? You know how many loadings how many trials and errors? How do you think we came into finding the coordinates of the character to appear ? By loading the f.. game 100 times and changing them centimeter per centimeter until the character is created in the correct spot. Should I mention Variant meshes ? Each body may have 2- or 3 other bodies inside it in order for helmets to fit. He redid all meshes again and again just to add the new shield or the new cloth or whatever new was created . Should I mention testing ? When the game was crashing who did all the tests along with me ? Who spent days and nights passing more than 120 turns per faction until we locate the problem ? Should I remind you that some people were saying “I don’t want to play until you bring the new graphics?” And we did. We were playing with crappy graphics just to balance it. You want to talk about research ? he event went to meet historians in person to talk about stuff we used in the mod and while he did all these he never asked one thing. He never said to me “ Phal tell that I did db in order to get a job in CA”. He even does not acknowledged himself as co-lead . So you want to forget all those ? you want to deny his milestone contribution ? And all these for what ? Ego ? for who is to show ? we forget everything now ?

Yes Niko we will not put down the contribution of anyone. Can I forget the fact Tene spent so much time in testing and in forums ? Even if we disagree cant I not acknowledge that ? Johnoagrios ? can we forget his testings ? or the fact he was up many nights till morning just to report on campaign playability ? can I not understand Julian’s tomes of texts and corrections ? No and all those people did not write a single line in db for the game BUT they added a stone for this building .None of them asked anything yet you know.. I even going to mention those that appeared and later disappear like ANTIKES or Clearchus of Sparta. EVERYONE will get what he deserves but I WILL NOT BURY THE CONTRIBUTION OF ANYONE TO INFLATE THE ROLE OF ANOTHER. Linke is another example. The guy made for us 2 startpos (maybe more) what if we didn’t use them finally ? Should I not appreciate his effort ? Even when some of his parts caused us setbacks and problems this was not his fault. It was not intended. He still surfs the forums and tries to correct flaws. I will give him that and everything he did .

I know what you have done and you will credited for every single thing Ui’s ,icons , texturing etc but what exactly are you asking me ? to forget everything everyone has done because you seek a job in CA ?? I told you once and I repeat it publicly yes I acknowledge the fact we started this together but even the idea of this merging was M@x’s and finally this product has nothing to do with PP OR Thucididis mod anymore Niko. I am passed the point of being mad I expect to do the right thing and apologize . Being kind , polite and honest does not mean being blind Niko neither unjust.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    I suspected for a long time that this would be your reaction and that we will come to this. I suspected it from all your messages privately and all but i didnt want to believe it. I feared that at the end we will be like that, like those couples that after living together they break up and end up fighting for the f.. sofa or the television set. It is so low so little but I will come to this discussion to protect what I believe is just and honorable .

Lets take things from the start. GaW started as the union of Thoucididis mod and PP and for that yes you were like a flag for this mod as I told you back then on the phone when you had a fight with Elias again. You were the link from the past to the future I give you that but how we got to the future Niko ? By magic ? Noone worked for this ? Have you considered what M@ximus has done for this mod ? Only on telephone calls we spent 100 minutes per week to coordinate. On top of that he made startpos 7 times and the last time he made it from scratch and in 3 days something almost a miracle for the size of this work. He made db files concerning the units db on technology, icons , db concerning your icons to lighten the burden from your shoulders when you were going to return from your village and focus again on them ,he even did some scripting for historical characters. And what is scripting ? You know how many tests must be done for few lines of scripts ? You know how many loadings how many trials and errors? How do you think we came into finding the coordinates of the character to appear ? By loading the f.. game 100 times and changing them centimeter per centimeter until the character is created in the correct spot. Should I mention Variant meshes ? Each body may have 2- or 3 other bodies inside it in order for helmets to fit. He redid all meshes again and again just to add the new shield or the new cloth or whatever new was created . Should I mention testing ? When the game was crashing who did all the tests along with me ? Who spent days and nights passing more than 120 turns per faction until we locate the problem ? Should I remind you that some people were saying “I don’t want to play until you bring the new graphics?” And we did. We were playing with crappy graphics just to balance it. You want to talk about research ? he event went to meet historians in person to talk about stuff we used in the mod and while he did all these he never asked one thing. He never said to me “ Phal tell that I did db in order to get a job in CA”. He even does not acknowledged himself as co-lead . So you want to forget all those ? you want to deny his milestone contribution ? And all these for what ? Ego ? for who is to show ? we forget everything now ?

Yes Niko we will not put down the contribution of anyone. Can I forget the fact Tene spent so much time in testing and in forums ? Even if we disagree cant I not acknowledge that ? Johnoagrios ? can we forget his testings ? or the fact he was up many nights till morning just to report on campaign playability ? can I not understand Julian’s tomes of texts and corrections ? No and all those people did not write a single line in db for the game BUT they added a stone for this building .None of them asked anything yet you know.. I even going to mention those that appeared and later disappear like ANTIKES or Clearchus of Sparta. EVERYONE will get what he deserves but I WILL NOT BURY THE CONTRIBUTION OF ANYONE TO INFLATE THE ROLE OF ANOTHER. Linke is another example. The guy made for us 2 startpos (maybe more) what if we didn’t use them finally ? Should I not appreciate his effort ? Even when some of his parts caused us setbacks and problems this was not his fault. It was not intended. He still surfs the forums and tries to correct flaws. I will give him that and everything he did .

I know what you have done and you will credited for every single thing Ui’s ,icons , texturing etc but what exactly are you asking me ? to forget everything everyone has done because you seek a job in CA ?? I told you once and I repeat it publicly yes I acknowledge the fact we started this together but even the idea of this merging was M@x’s and finally this product has nothing to do with PP OR Thucididis mod anymore Niko. I am passed the point of being mad I expect to do the right thing and apologize . Being kind , polite and honest does not mean being blind Niko neither unjust.
    I have stop seek a job at CA. (Even if i get the job i will not go there)
    Every one should have credited in what he have done nothing more.
    So i take that you agree with Elias.

DP sorry

Since the conversation opened
    My plan for the team credits is the following one

WARNING the list order is not a product of thought. When we have a proper list we will try to be just also in the proper order.

Phalangitis
    : Db editing , gameplay design , campaign mechanics , battle mechanics , balancing , scripting , animations , research

M@x1mus
    : Greek Variant meshes , Greek units design , research , startpos , texturing , db editing , testing , balancing ,

Morfeasnikos : texturing , Ui’s , unit icons , testing , research (on shield emblems)

Decoco : 3d modelling and texturing

Buio666 : 3d modelling and texturing

Linke : Persian units design , Persian variant meshes , db editing , startpos (early editions) , research , Persian texts .

Tenerife boy
    : Lead Beta tester , research

JJPower : texturing

Mausolos of Caria : head researcher , texts (only the correct ones. For the mistakes I am to balme)

Johnoagrios : heavy game testing and balancing

Hoplite of Ilis : beta testing , great help in initial battle balancing phase, director of orchestra , cat whisperer

ROMAL : loading screens and unit icons aid

Causeless : scripting advisor

Toon Total War : db entries for many of our shields

Ambraciotis : BEta tester

HErne the Hunter ?? active ? not?

Former or not active members

ANTIKES : beta tester

Clearchus of Sparta : research

I surely forget something now. If I am unjust to anyone please post here and I will correct my error . If you remember someone that I forget noe also please remind me.
    Last edited by Phalangitis; March 09, 2016 at 07:18 PM.

Also i will surely post that we worked as a team we were debating and having conversations on all matters and this product is the fruit of a team work.

TOON had help also he have made the dp entrys for the majority of my shields.

Don't worry you would not be the first one saying I'm kinda a balls buster lol Check The peloponesian war mod for Mount and Blade Warband reference Old mod from 2011. I was for the leader like M@x is for you, your right hand. After all, hoplite warfare is my life.

Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; March 08, 2016 at 05:47 PM.

Ok Toon it is then.

As i said, i will not post it on public but honestly Tene if it wasnt your pressure many parts of this mod may not have been done. And for this i THANK you.

Mausolos of Caria's Avatar Royal Satrap

"Pompeius, after having finished the war against Mithridates, when he went to call at the house of Poseidonios, the famous teacher of philosophy, forbade the lictor to knock at the door, as was the usual custom, and he, to whom both the eastern and the western world had yielded submission, ordered the fasces to be lowered before the door of science."

Pliny the Elder, Naturalis Historia, 7, 112

LOL
    Hey Julian stay a bit to post in few minutes the units we want. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    As i said, i will not post it on public but honestly Tene if it wasnt your pressure many parts of this mod may not have been done. And for this i THANK you.
    Yeah I was following your joke hehe. Nice and fair credits
    I appreciate it bro.