Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

nearly same.congrats.

could u paint russichi horses like that in that reference.i am very bad at modifiying rusichi horses.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Actually MARKA horse textures already have that body skin.
    Also follow these instructions to make any kind of horse you wish.
    I would add... Marka horses have both sides UV MAPs. Open the model , select texture coordination, select one of the 2 sides, select scale (in the 2 scale option boxes, use the 1st one and add - symbol before 1.0 value), That will reverse that sides UV maps horizontaly. Place one side over the other and place it on the body texture. That way you can re-paint horse bodies and make your own horse texture with multiple horse bodies.
    Link 1
    Link 2
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

my exact problem was that.thanks.by the way i am about to return modding with revolutinary skills.stay in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by basil2 View Post

Let me guess the reference, is this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    I finally did it!
    Quote Originally Posted by karaislam View Post
    nearly same.congrats.

could u paint russichi horses like that in that reference.i am very bad at modifiying rusichi horses.

Thanks to Leif Erikson's work years ago this became a reality!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I finally did it!
    Can't wait to lead them in battle!

That is bee-yootiful!!! Two thumbs up.

Creating Aristocrats finally i had some time to corect Anthropoi tou Vasileos too!

Now this unit has the record of helmets (10)! Removed all old ones with nose guard and with simple textures simple soldiers use.

10 kinds of helmet.thats great number.i see alot of body.1024x1024 texture size can be headache.i standardize to 2048x2048 texture size.its very good for the eyes.

10 kinds of helmet.thats great number.i see alot of body.1024x1024 texture size can be headache.i standardize to 2048x2048 texture size.its very good for the eyes.
    2048x2048 textures will make mod playable only to newst PCs because they will be to "heavy" for older ones.

year 2016 man.if they ll wanna see better eye candy of me they ll ve good pc.actually cos of rome 2 and attila many people upgraded their pc.

year 2016 man.if they ll wanna see better eye candy of me they ll ve good pc.actually cos of rome 2 and attila many people upgraded their pc.
    Actually , according to a research almost half of users pcs are 5 years old if not older.
    Just see how many still seak for M2TW and RTW mods instead of buying or modding Rome II and Attila.

Actually , according to a research almost half of users pcs are 5 years old if not older.
    Just see how many still seak for M2TW and RTW mods instead of buying or modding Rome II and Attila.
    if the cost will drop i hope to buy a next gen pc.

Thanks to Leif Erikson's work years ago this became a reality!
    Amazing man, I actually have that book

Quote Originally Posted by White Hand View Post
    if the cost will drop i hope to buy a next gen pc.
    My PC is 6 years old but I have GTX-660 Graphics card. But even with my old GTS-290 I had no problems with our "heavy" models and textures (1024x1024).
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnon the Rhodian View Post
    Amazing man, I actually have that book
    Thank you. We are trying hard to re-produse historical "reality" as possible.
    Ofcourse its not always possible.

Update: There is a type of armor that moders and skinners forgot to add!

References:

Glad to see progress!

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Glad to see progress!
    Yea I want to keep my mind occupied!
    I hope Leif Erikson will be proud of me when he will see what I have made with bits and pieces of his textures heavily modified and transformed!
    This was by far the most complicated skin I ever made!

I am obsssesed with details in my work!

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

superb quality!

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    superb quality!
    Indeed!

Leif will definetly be proud Anthonius II. Your work is astonishing... I think i never ever seen that kind of armor done for medieval 2. Need to spread some rep.
    Btw Anthonius II, can you tell me what you plan to do after rework of Romans?