Page 48 of 156 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748495051525354555657587398148 ... LastLast

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

Looked at the log I dont see any errors popping up in the log. Did you update or change any files by chance? that will corrupt your saves. either way you have a really old version so I dont think I can help further.

are the necrarchs still in the campaign? in my play through of vampire counts i haven't been able to find them in the build chain, am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigarseorc View Post
    are the necrarchs still in the campaign? in my play through of vampire counts i haven't been able to find them in the build chain, am i missing something?
    You're also using a very old version. No offense guys, and we're going to deal with any errors people have with the final, but anyone with an old obsolete beta copy should understand that it's an old obsolete beta copy, and we simply can't waste time bugfixing bugs we've already fixed.

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Just added necromancers:

Hi Tom,
    I don't change any file or update / add any submod. The problem is that I can't finish the turn 155 because of Rebels turn...Regarding to the version, I'm using the version that you sent to me with the last hotfix you post here few months ago. I don't know if there is any new version. I'm using retail version instead of Steam version.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralThrawn View Post
    Just added necromancers:

Waaauw this looks amazing! How will they function in battle though? Similar to Necrachs or different?

Similar but less powerful. Wiff of grapeshot is making some new projectiles for the wizards so they all should feel different. He has finished the celestial wizard and the butcher spell and they are great so far.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    NECRODUDEEEEEEES!!!
    Let the dead rise
    Maybe they could get a different kind of "spell" than the balista bolt like one of the nechrarchs, like a mangonel one or the pots of the naffatuns
    Last edited by logan93; April 20, 2016 at 07:18 AM.

Please, can someone tell me where can I download this mod (or the beta if it hasn't been released yet)

MMMMMH i can feel the model!

Has this mod hotseat campaign?

Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Infa View Post
    Please, can someone tell me where can I download this mod (or the beta if it hasn't been released yet)
    nowhere, beta was a close one for some people and is "finished" for a moment..and the full version is not release yet (its close relating to the team).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraels View Post
    nowhere, beta was a close one for some people and is "finished" for a moment..and the full version is not release yet (its close relating to the team).
    Thanks for the answer

Fragging Joygasm!!!
    Beginning of the End Times Final Map Preview by Admiral Thrawn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cFKCqQa9u0

Man, the new Lustria and the campaign models, mind blowing!

also just seen black dragons and they look amazing!
    By the way arent flying monster units a bit too large? maybe 3-5 models would be enought, a bit more pumped if it is needed

Quote Originally Posted by logan93 View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    NECRODUDEEEEEEES!!!
    Let the dead rise
    Maybe they could get a different kind of "spell" than the balista bolt like one of the nechrarchs, like a mangonel one or the pots of the naffatuns
    It'll be different, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Infa View Post
    Has this mod hotseat campaign?
    Yes, I've tested it and it worked so far for me. Nice and fast.

also just seen black dragons and they look amazing!
    By the way arent flying monster units a bit too large? maybe 3-5 models would be enought, a bit more pumped if it is needed
    There's a hardcoded limit to unit sizes. The flyers are strong if used right, but not at all gamebreaking at this scale.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    It'll be different, yes.
    There's a hardcoded limit to unit sizes. The flyers are strong if used right, but not at all gamebreaking at this scale.
    oh what a shame. Anyway i was not complaining about balance, ive seen them at work and they are really strong but not gamebreaking like wizards for example. I was just thinking lorewhise, a group of empire spearmen spot like 24 dragons flying towards them and being like "well , we're done"

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    You're also using a very old version. No offense guys, and we're going to deal with any errors people have with the final, but anyone with an old obsolete beta copy should understand that it's an old obsolete beta copy, and we simply can't waste time bugfixing bugs we've already fixed.
    oh ok, i just wasn't sure if my stupid was kicking in and i was just not building the right stuff. thx for the info!

oh what a shame. Anyway i was not complaining about balance, ive seen them at work and they are really strong but not gamebreaking like wizards for example. I was just thinking lorewhise, a group of empire spearmen spot like 24 dragons flying towards them and being like "well , we're done"
    Not 24, currently they have 4 in the EDU, which at huge (2.5x) scale means 10. 10 dragons in a battle with thousands of troops on the field isn't all that huge.

Great! I can't wait to play it! thanks for your answer