Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A plea to CA/SEGA

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default A plea to CA/SEGA

Could CA/SEGA release a tool to make our own ships in Attila?
    CA/SEGA cloned the river patrol roman boats and that was all.
    Could this be a future addition?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: A plea to CA/SEGA

+1. Fully agree

You can add your own ships models into the game already (I mean, when BOB works fine... around the 30% of the times jajaja but actually, you can add your own ships)

But... Why do you think they'll release other tool? They dont even fix the one we have... Map editor is a , BOB is a even bigger ... And CA will not fix anything because they are focus in Warhammer.

Sadly, but is the true. CA is CA... Dont expect new tools or fix the old ones... We modders finish their games always, and they cant even give us a working tool...

Hope dies last. Many TWC honorable members believe that CA/SEGA did its "duty" with the game as is and the toll pack as is to day also.
    But I still hope.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Well...

Map editor is bugged
    BOB is bugged
    Animation system is totally codded and unifinished (is better to add your own skeleton and bones than use vanilla), Why the hell they dont fixed animations?!?! They told us they0lldo in Attila, but NO!
    Music is unmodded right now, because we need a tool (can be done, tested, but without tool is totally crazy).
    Voices and sounds too
    Videos too
    Etc...

Why people have hope yet? Is CA... At last we can make units without pay a single euro/dolar/pound for them... For now...

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Ever since CA was hired by SEGA, they never did real work, and anybody can see that. Forget pleas. Forget TW.

This is the song they dance to now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE7Zv6d-HUA
    I'm never gonna work another day in my life
    SEGA told me to relax
    They said, "I'm gonna be fixed up right"

Last edited by Hoplite of Ilis; May 10, 2016 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite of Ilis View Post
    Ever since CA was hired by SEGA, they never did real work, and anybody can see that. Forget pleas. Forget TW.

This is the song they dance to now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE7Zv6d-HUA
    I'm never gonna work another day in my life
    SEGA told me to relax
    They said, "I'm gonna be fixed up right"

I am afraid this is the TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    You can bet on it!

Captain Arrrgh!'s Avatar I'z in yer grass

"Can CA PLEASE (insert illogical whining request), because, like, I want it!"

Of course, they'll get right on that, creating a tool and releasing it for your own particular little complaint. And if the don't, they're 'lazy'.
    Last edited by IlluminatiRex; May 12, 2016 at 06:36 AM. Reason: insulting

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Arrrgh! View Post
    "Can CA PLEASE (insert illogical whining request), because, like, I want it!"

Of course, they'll get right on that, creating a tool and releasing it for your own particular little complaint. And if the don't, they're 'lazy'.
    Even i never had the pleasure of reading your insults to me, this is why i want that tool.

What people LIKE ME in this site ask TOOLS to create features for people like YOU to help YOU ENJOY the game better.
    Understand?
    Whiners like me that "whined" in the past are the reason you can have mods anyway!!!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; May 12, 2016 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Adding more images.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

You do know that CA don't read this forum any more....

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

You dont need any new tool TO make new ships, with the actual one, you can make it without problem.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Or even just those from Rome 2, I haven't had to much success yet but I believe it can be resolved ^^

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Quote Originally Posted by Karnil Vark Khaitan View Post
    You do know that CA don't read this forum any more....
    I don't. Do you know it for sure?
    HOW?
    Post your sources of knowlege or a pm of CA/SEGA member that wrote to you that they do not read the forum anymore.
    Otherwise do not write "rumors".
    FACTS.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Consider this post the line in the sand that further personal references and off topic remarks will only cross at their own peril.

I don't. Do you know it for sure?
    HOW?
    Post your sources of knowlege or a pm of CA/SEGA member that wrote to you that they do not read the forum anymore.
    Otherwise do not write "rumors".
    FACTS.
    Well, does it seem that they pay attention? You don't need sources for that. Reading or not, makes no difference.

(nice ship models)

CA still has not fixed the modding tools, Yet they showed them working in the Attila preview videos? Good day, that's pathetic. Over a year in now........ call it what you want, but I paid for something that does not function as advertised. A well spent 60$ after the Rome 2 debacle...YEAH

I am done with these people, it doesn't bother me anymore because I really don't care. Go on CA, launch your cash cow modded Attila Warhammer. Head over to the mothership forum and join in the censored propaganda.
    Last edited by stevehoos; May 16, 2016 at 12:57 AM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    ...cash cow modded Attila Warhammer. Head over to the mothership forum and join in the censored propaganda.
    Funny. I went over a year listening to CA hype up Warhammer without really caring or showing interest. I recently took a peak over to their Facebook page out of pure curiousity and checked out some of the videos for the new game and my first reaction was "This looks like a heavily modded version of Attila."

To this day, I remain convinced that CA strayed from history and made Attila Total War into a very "badass" game (razing, death stacks, end of the world feel, etc) in order to test out features for the Warhammer series.
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

It is the truth. I just cant come to terms with how badly the owners of the franchise has treated it. All money no quality.
    lol

Sound modding tools are among one of the simplest things to give us! The modders can do the rest. but CA can't even take the time out to distribute a little database information! And this isn't a personal request either; it's one from the modding community that is easily doable and the least they can do for THEIR MOST RECENT RELEASE.
    [signature]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast