Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2019/20/03)

Default Re: Master Of Strategy (2016/18/03)

Is there any language pack for this mod? or only english?

HELLO!I have some question.
    In my game i play with SHIMATZU veteran mode on VH.
    -Still i dont understand how to disembark units.I try to invade a small island south of SATSUMA.
    I have a stack of trade ships with full stack of units.I try to capture the port but navy move in to port and nothing happened.
    Behind i have a stack of YUMi KOBAYA which i use to bombard the port.It shows me that is damaged but still i cannot disembark.
    -Second think.I dont understand cap units system.
    Initially i can recruit 4 TANEGASHIMA SAM units.I have 1 POWDER MAKER and i build two more in different provinces.I still cannot recruit more then 4 TANEGASHIMA SAM units.
    But i build SAMURAI HALLS in SATSUMA and i am able to recruit 2 units of ONA BUSHI.So for one building i can recruit two units of same type.
    Why dont works for TANEGASHIMA SAM?

Was wondering if there is any performance mod that this one is compatible with.

Hi!

Is there anyway I can just use the maps for this mod and not the rest?

I wanted the same thing!+veteran difficulty.

Hey OP do you by any chance plan to upload it on Moddb??

thanks, and sorry for the silly question

Hello guys. I started investigating some mechanics for a rework. I found a way to make independent castles lvls and slots. Also got the sorry shoot you files from his 1590 mod. I'll do some tests to be sure i can eliminate some castles i don't like were they are and if all is okay keep going with the convertion. Btw sorry shoot you mod has loots of regions but less clans than expanded. That means a wide lower end turn period

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Hi!
    Hope there are still some chances to see the resources/production to be a bit reworked in the future as I suggested while ago.

Congrats with your hosted forum. You deserve it.

Default Re: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2016/18/03)

Congrats with your hosted forum

Sorry in advance for my poor english.

I want to congratulate you for this beautiful mod, i am testing and having so much fun.

i have some questions if possible.

There is a veteran pack. What it does?

There is also an bombarment pack. AI can also raid ports?

I found the enemy units rout to quickly . What is the difficulty settings you recomend?

Thanks.

First of all i want to make clear that MoS Sengoku is currently under rework (yet it works fine with some small stability issues, so i recomend to save frequently).

Veteran Pack--> makes the game harder, in much part thanks to buffing the AI
    Bombardment--> yes AI can raid and will drive you crazy in part. I do not recomend to use it as it might crash (During rework it will be refined)

Well routing do not change with dificulty, but if you find units routing is mostly because drafted ashigarus. I like playing in hard.

"...but if you find units routing is mostly because drafted ashigarus."

That makes sense now , i was fighting drafted ashigarus in all battles.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

You still work on the mod good god Weistrass how long its been , anyway already being retired mostly from modding, but the good things now i have plenty option and time to play in the future

Already check the upgrade system that so ing HUGE man , realy derserve a rep ^^
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Wanted to play the game after so long and this mod looks nice, but why the -65 on vh -55h and -45n diplomacy penalty at the start?, and the techs only gives +2 diplomacy each

OMG what a wonderful mod! really really nice, but there's just one problem... that teppo sound with some bow units. I've tried with the symphonia semplice but still cannot fix it. Has anyone been able to fix it? thanks anyway for raising shogun 2 from the ashes!

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze
    Such a great moder speaking about my own mod, thank you very much. Wait until the new version is ready and you will see. Spoiler, it use like 2k buildings for a boshin town like system.
    Last edited by Weierstrass; August 24, 2017 at 06:48 PM.

Miyamoto
    I'll review that for next version, but those values are to make the AI kill each other and for large clans. The big value seems to much, but dont worry as it is related to an AI that care less about such value. Ai vs Ai have bigger negative value than AI player.

Goshin Do
    If you know how to use the pfm search for the sound packed file inside the mod, eliminate it and run symphonia. If you cannot do so you will have to wait until i finish the rework. Sorry for that.

When can we expect the next release?