Page 93 of 320 FirstFirst ... 43688384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103118143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

And maybe certain resources come with a UI problem not possible to solve by us maybe you need to hover the mouse cursor in the top right corner where the UI symbol should be, in order to trigger the pop-up message informing you of any needed resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, hovering over the right hand corner will tell your if it needs a resource.

Sorry if I'm looking in the wrong place but nowhere does it tell me I need gold (even though yes it's kinda intuitive ). When I go to the economy buildings selection in a free building slot and then hover over the goldsmith, the pop-up only says I'll get -2 PO from squalor, +180 wealth from manufacturing and +5% wealth from all sources. Normally the pop-up would also say there that I need a specific resource to build it. Like, for example, the pop-up for the brine distiller says that I need the salt resource. But the pop-up for the goldsmith does not say anything about it.

Foederatus

got a fullstack navy and army at Alalia (Corsica), public order is in the postive (+21) yet it is going in the minus. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? I'm using the no public order penalty submod btw...

Fleets still get a negative with that submod, I will look into changing that but its scripted and we try to keep submods compatible with future updates by limiting how much they change. otherwise its a nightmare
    Last edited by Dresden; August 29, 2017 at 06:18 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Foederatus

Thanks , Though I've got another problem here. My army isn't replenishing even though there's enough pop/food/disease

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by MrIncognito View Post
    Thanks , Though I've got another problem here. My army isn't replenishing even though there's enough pop/food/disease
    No disease*

Possibly a bad winter

Yeah armies will not regenerate during extreme weather.

The animations added in 1.2 stopped working for me when i installed 1.2.2, disabled all of the mods and the issue still occured.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Possibly a bad winter
    Autumn*

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by MrIncognito View Post
    Autumn*
    Oh, wait- I do actually have a severe food shortage in that region. Yet the regional food is full/High fertility and the factional food supply is in 20 in the positive... What makes a region get a food shortage?

Hi I have a small problem. I don't know if this is normal, but my building tool tips are way too tall. I end up not beeing able to see all the information about the building. Is their any fix or am I kinda stuck with this?

Quote Originally Posted by ra2z View Post
    The animations added in 1.2 stopped working for me when i installed 1.2.2, disabled all of the mods and the issue still occured.
    Possibly another mod or submod? Many submods have to be updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargtazz View Post
    Hi I have a small problem. I don't know if this is normal, but my building tool tips are way too tall. I end up not beeing able to see all the information about the building. Is their any fix or am I kinda stuck with this?
    This happens with some buildings, like tier 4 rome. Its from too many units/garrison units/effects listed. I have tried to cut that down as much as possible, but sadly with some resolutions and effects it happens.

I have some trouble with Sparta Main Building tear 3/4:
    The "Reformed Agoge" stat from Sparta is either misleading or not working properly.
    It says "+1XP for Sparta recruits and +1XP/turn for generals".
    XP per turn for generals is obvious, and i didn't check it.
    But the "+1XP for Sparta recruits" is not clear, what does it mean? per turn if garrisoned or when recruiting it increases the the Rank of recruits? Cause it does not do so.
    Maybe i just don't know how it works..
    Best regards.

It should be giving 1 xp to units recruited there that are spartan units. Its possible the effect isn't doing that- I will check it out.
    Last edited by Dresden; August 31, 2017 at 02:18 PM.

Libertus

I've got a crash when i attack Athens as Macedon. So i've taken out the League and recruiting in their settlement when i get declared war on by Athens. I see they are fairly weak and my 20 stack can take them on. Time is of the essence as they are recruiting.
    So i click to attack the city and as soon as my general comes to Athens it crashes. Without any error, just a crash. I also dont get to see the siege screen before it crashes.

I am running a fresh install of DeI and faster movement, battles and reduced upkeep submods. Also some texture submods like grass, better water. Also Gem with a preset.

I encountered this crash once before, it was on a specific settlement as i was Rome attacking it. Worked around it by attacking something else first, and then few turns later attacked that settlement with my other army.

But in this campaign i kinda need to take out Athens pronto as i can not reach Sparta in 1 turn. Any way to work around this or should i just restart my campaign?

Have you tried Reverifying and also without other submods or mods, just to get through that turn.

I already turned off all my mod, so i reinstalled the game, and installed the mod, and the problem still occured, but when i downloaded the steam verison, only select spear units are working and thats also limited to the polybian elite spear maniple

Libertus

Yep, verified game cache, turned everything off except DeI itself and its still crashing. Well im just gonna wait for my new ssd to come as i can not play warhammer and rome on my hdd anymore, the load times are horrible, so i will download and install a fresh version of Rome 2 there and put in all my mods.

Although i do think if i attacked something else and then went for Athens the bug would disappear.