Thread: Holland: Total War

Icon1 Holland: Total War

Holland: Total War 2.0 has been released!

Check my website for the download link, and patch notes

If you already have Holland: Total War installed, I recommend to delete it first, or overwriting it.

(and don't forget to run the movie swapper before deleting anything)

Sincerely,

Dagovax

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Re: Holland: Total War

Is it a fantasy mod, yeah?

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Hello
    sorry on my rome the movie swapper not works and the starter desktop icon too. swapper can not find the phat so my files. question is how i can make a shortcut with the good old rome cd version?

i have tried one with the alex exe

"D:\spiele\Rome Holland2,0\RomeTW-ALX.exe" -ne -mod:hollandTW2.0 -noalexander
    when i start with this i can only play the normal rome game with the 3 rome families.
    Last edited by nom; July 01, 2017 at 05:47 AM.

I gave a comment on my website

Quote Originally Posted by BagaturSasha View Post
    Is it a fantasy mod, yeah?
    Well it's based on the Netherlands. I improved my modelling skill a lot since the beginning of the mod. I started with photoshop only, which only allowed me to change the texture.

Now I am able to change existing models, which can be seen at the French faction.

I wanted it to be historical, but I lacked the skills. Now I can do a lot more, but I'm happy with this unhistorical version

EDIT:

I found out how to add buildings, so currently I'm working on adding typical Dutch buildings. I'm even thinking about totally reworking the current greek cities, but that will need my time

You probably forgot to unpack the downloaded file. After downloading the file, unpack it and copy the folder "holland" to your main directory. Your path should be this now:

"D:\spiele\Rome Holland2,0\RomeTW.exe" -ne -mod:holland

I guess you installed a completely new rome total war version first and renamed the folder in Rome Holland2,0??