Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

So trying to play as Carthage the save and load game functions in the menu are totally greyed out. Now someone last year had this problem and solved it, but I haven't a clue how to myself. I have no idea what names have been changed where, as I didn't make any changes.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ut-frustrating
    I'd love to play as Carthage so any help would be appreciated.

Also I did have a Roman campaign so tits up and CTD on the same turn some 100 turns in. I assume it's just one of those things and gonna try again. I didn't keep the save for some reason.

icenii's Avatar Civis

trying to start after new install, Error message on loading screen eb/data//chat_filter.san cannot read
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by icenii View Post
    trying to start after new install, Error message on loading screen eb/data//chat_filter.san cannot read
    It generally means an incorrect install laddie, check your Alexander/data folder, scroll down the list, it should be the next one or two after "worlds" folder. I can't quite remember the workaround for this other than reinstalling, I think you "copy" it from another install if you have one and paste it in the directory but I'm not 100% sure.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; November 10, 2017 at 01:09 AM. Reason: typo
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

icenii's Avatar Civis

@Saul Tyre think you're right was looking for solution earlier, believe i have to copy that file from RTW will keep checking although last install worked fine.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

I am enjoying play EB v1.3b Alex Steam version, well done Bogia, thank you for your effort and team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Wait guys i need to upload the updated 1.31a in order to work with Alex. 1.3 works only with rome total war.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Wait guys i need to upload the updated 1.31a in order to work with Alex. 1.3 works only with rome total war.
    This is a great news
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great to learn you've it done Boge!
    I just reached a dead point in my Sakarauka campaign, 227 bc first summer, an army campaigning in India besieging Pattala, Seleucid lands in Persia devastated up to Praaspa, i followed the southern route to try invading Babilonia, now their core state pressed from the west by Koinon, Pontos and Ptolemaioi. I've won a spectacular victory agains a seleucid 3400 strong army west of Persepolis using 300 royal cataphracts - the most brilliant of the 441 victories i achieved in this campaign - but at the end of the turn the cursor enters in waiting mode amd never comes back. What a shame, so much virtual blood spilled for nothing...

ETR for the new 1.3a EB version?

Default Re: EB v1.31c Rreleased!

1.31c Released hope you good luck and no bugs. And enjoy it.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    1.31c Released hope you good luck and no bugs. And enjoy it.
    Congratulation Bogia, for the new release

Ok save games compatible but 227 bc first summer Saka still blocked. I'll replay from the start.

PS Borders?

Now that i feel a bit better to explain, i reverted some changes; no borders, fatigue and no landbridges are back. Also i removed the new machines. Start always a new campaign.
    Also edu related i removed the short_pike from every unit that had second weapon and i removed all the stat_delay values.

Restarted Sakarauka 270 bc first winter Sapalbizes AMBUSHES!!!! Till now no problem. Waiting for Satraces leader to sing for full ambush bug solving, this bug plagued me big way in 1.31b version...

Quote Originally Posted by Uesugi1971 View Post
    Restarted Sakarauka 270 bc first winter Sapalbizes AMBUSHES!!!! Till now no problem. Waiting for Satraces leader to sing for full ambush bug solving, this bug plagued me big way in 1.31b version...
    Glad to hear you.

Ok first crash 266bc second summer Saka with Pahlava whiped for good and Bactrians with one city, I vanquished them in a final battle then CT. Also I noticed Alex other mods I play usually are unstable. I checked and remembered I installed a sarissa mod on . It is possible that this is the source of all troubles?

Quote Originally Posted by Uesugi1971 View Post
    Ok first crash 266bc second summer Saka with Pahlava whiped for good and Bactrians with one city, I vanquished them in a final battle then CT. Also I noticed Alex other mods I play usually are unstable. I checked and remembered I installed a sarissa mod on . It is possible that this is the source of all troubles?
    I can't really test the build but it's from 1.31a based that it has no bugs from the reports. I don't think anything else mod or submod is now compatible with 1.31c outside of this page (the first post).

Carthage still has save/load buttons greyed out. I'd like to know if this will get some love.
    I really wanna play Carthage.

OH and how do I add the borders back? I like the borders.

Metaluis90's Avatar Ordinarius

Bogia, I have to thank you for all your effort. It is pleasant to see such an importamt mod get love in these days. Unafortunately, I cannot +rep you since it seems I need to spread some before repping youu again, gofigure!

Anyway, what are your plans on the mod?

Do you have any plans on revisiting the Cursus Honorum? As a almost roman-exclusive player, I feel it is currently more a liability than an asset. It's so random and scarse whenever the game add those traits that is really hard to rp IMHO.

Anyway, I cannot than you enough!
    "Rules without exceptions last eternally; Roman Law is the only law"
    "The mighty sword in mighty Roman hands"