Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1631323334353637383940414243444546474849505166 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by 6rata1 View Post
    it seems ai never recruit any naval forces except admiral. is that normal? I experienced it in my 3 different campaigns and 3 different patches.
    I can confirm this. Some AI faction don't even build armies or naval forces at all.

I had a weird bug yesterday. I was researching a tech (led to latrina) and ... basically ignored it.
    Couple of turns later I realised: I haven't had a tech update in a while.
    Turns out: it wasn't researching and there was a price tag on that research.
    I changed the tech, I researched again and then changed back a round later and it worked again.
    Really strange.

kush's kushite royal guard don't have weapon in hand.I had report it severl times, but it hadn't been fixed for now.

Don't know if its a bug or not, but playing as the Ptolmeic Kingdom, I have no garrisons in any of my small cities. My regional capitals and even my imperial capital in Alexandria have TINY garrisons in them. Has made going to war a nightmare if I can't get an army to a province in 1-2 turns because an army with any amount of units can just waltz in.

Hi there

First I must tell you fantastic work thank yout, but I have two issue:
    1, I cant run custom battle, the game stops. Historical battle works
    2, In Campaing mode I dont have every four season, autumn is missing

I hope I could help

Hello guys, playing as Pergamon, sanitation related building such as the Hydragogion and the Public baths don't seem to be able to raise sanitation. Here is the save game:
    https://we.tl/C7qQ3Ha0IY

Unless I am doing something terribly wrong, it's a bug. I have the latest version 1.0.2a. Thank you!
    Last edited by ioannis76; June 28, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunadan11 View Post
    Hi there

First I must tell you fantastic work thank yout, but I have two issue:
    1, I cant run custom battle, the game stops. Historical battle works
    2, In Campaing mode I dont have every four season, autumn is missing

I hope I could help

1. Delete your battle preferences folder in app data the creative assembly folder.

2. The mod is 2 turns per year.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Siege equipment bug for some settlements like Corinth is in progress and will be fixed any day now.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Just to let you know, in the above saved game, I'm using the "4 seasons per year" mod as well as the "supply mod".
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    Just to let you know, in the above saved game, I'm using the "4 seasons per year" mod as well as the "supply mod".
    Thank you.
    The devs have repeatedly said not to report bugs if you are using the 4 TPY add.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

My bad, I hadn't seen it. Thank you for pointing it out!

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

So after researching the Cohort Organisation tech as the Romans, none of my settlements have any garrisons. I still have garrisoned naval units showing up and I can't find any of this in the gameplay guide so certainly this must be a bug rather than a feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus183 View Post
    So after researching the Cohort Organisation tech as the Romans, none of my settlements have any garrisons. I still have garrisoned naval units showing up and I can't find any of this in the gameplay guide so certainly this must be a bug rather than a feature?
    Have you waited one turn?
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

I have tried skipping two turns in to no avail. I haven't had a look at the DB side of things but it seems to me the pre-Marian garrison units upgrade into something that isn't listed in the garrison DB tables. If all was set up correctly, there'd be no transitional period. The units would simply automatically upgrade upon the research finishing.

Salah-ad-Din's Avatar Laetus

Current version, Armenia's blacksmith building line has 3 buildings, of which the 2nd one enables the recruitment of eastern ballistas. However, when you build the 3rd and last building (great armory), you lose the ability of recruiting said ballistas. The rest of the stuff it allows (3rd level armor, weapons and fletching) works fine, you are allowed to purchase the upgrades and I think the stats are reflecting this, because they now have that green extra notch in the bar.

Oh and by the way, the mod is awesome. Yes, it has bugs and you have a lot of work ahead of you, but god damn, it's freaking good. I've already put more hours in Attila since you launched than the whole time i've owned the game before launch

My game suddenly CTD when I was playing as Rome, the details are as follows :
    1. CTD happen after turn 61, this occur because of Ordysian Kingdom, I don't know the exact cause but it seems that after they conquered all settlements located at Thracia and Macedonia, this problem started to occur.
    2. These are the mods that I used in my campaign :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zCkWdeSjIQNXKVC4a2lgNnEjuAW2XUtY

My game suddenly CTD when I was playing as Rome, the details are as follows :
    1. CTD happen after turn 61, this occur because of Ordysian Kingdom, I don't know the exact cause but it seems that after they conquered all settlements located at Thracia and Macedonia, this problem started to occur.
    2. These are the mods that I used in my campaign :
    1. Influential Faction leader
    2. Bold campaign border
    3. Loyal General
    4. No negative effects on traits
    5. And I also used a trainer ( for 1 turn bulding and 1 turn technology purposes, and also to modified the stat of my commanders)

3. Below is the link of my save game file
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zC...lgNnEjuAW2XUtY

Eladryel's Avatar Foederatus

- CTD happens when I engage with achaean armies in battle (I think, picked peltast phalanxs causing this, but I'm not 100% sure); I experienced this multiple times, playing Pontus and Pergamon.

- Also, while playing Pontus, after 95 turns, suddenly I lost my ability to recruit units (except ballistas), even in my capital. I have enough food, money, everything.

- I don't know, this is a bug, or I'm a noob, but I'm not able to find Bactia in the menu. Ofc I'm using the latest update.

I have an CTD when attacking nicomedia (Bithynia) as Pontus. The CTD happens in the battle itself. The garrison atacks my army.

So, it seems that the Hydragogeion does not give the sanitation bonus it says. Playing as Pergamon. No mods added (removed the 4pty and the supply mod for good measure, and started a new campaign). Built the hydragogeion, waited one turn, no luck. Here is the saved game:
    https://we.tl/x1kbA2IT8h

thanks in advance!