Thread: Trnaslate spanish

Default Trnaslate spanish

Hello.

Firstly thanks to the team that created this wonderful Mod. From the best of the TW saga

I took the liberty of translating the mod into Spanish. Except for a bug in the level I castle I couldn't find the rest works quite well.
    If anyone finds out the source of the error I'll thank them.
    It's copied into the game's Date folder
    steam/steamapps/common/Total War Attila/data

To download https://www.mediafire.com/file/3dau60ff0gryfia/MK1212AD_v2_Translate_Spanish_03.pack/file

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Default Re: Trnaslate spanish

Muchas gracias!
    Many thanks!

Default Re: Trnaslate spanish

Hola @Chesus espero que estés muy bien. Hoy justo salio una nueva versión del mod y quisiera saber si tenes pensado actualizar tu traducción. Desde ya muchas gracias por todo tu trabajo y esfuerzo, se aprecia mucho, un saludo.

Hello @Chesus I hope you are very well. Just today a new version of the mod came out and I would like to know if you plan to update your translation. Thank you very much for all your work and effort, it is much appreciated, greetings.

Hello Chesus I hope you are very well. Just today a new version of the mod came out and I would like to know if you plan to update your translation. Thank you very much for all your work and effort, it is much appreciated, greetings.