Page 89 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3964798081828384858687888990919293949596979899114139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2882

Thread: President Biden's first term in office

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Re: President Biden's first year in office

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    He is 79 years old. Of course there's a non-trivial probability that he will die in the next two years.
    According to this his median life expectancy is less than 9 years. So, he has like 10%-12% to die within 2 years.
    I had to point it out because some people actually believe the talk of assassinations or second terms.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: President Biden's 100 first days in office

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Posting this mostly for me,

Hello future me, gas is $2.17 per gallon right now. How angry are you?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/here-come...171816915.html

That was a prophetic, wasn't it?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Was I equally as prophetic when I said Republicans would try to crash the economy long before they spent millions putting their Canadian trucker pawns in place to disrupt trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Was I equally as prophetic when I said Republicans would try to crash the economy long before they spent millions putting their Canadian trucker pawns in place to disrupt trade?
    Considering that the Republicans have not tried to crash the economy and that the Canadians are not their pawns, I would say "no".
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Default Re: President Biden's first term in office

$3.50 gas, BLM activist Quintez Brown bailed out by BLM after he attempts assassination of a Jewish Louisville mayoral candidate (Brown recently started believing that Blacks are the real Jews, LOL), and the Dow Jones has it's worst drop since November; just another day in Joe Biden's America

Biden's offering "help" to dictator Trudeau is not really surprising, given how Biden's best friends are Xi Jinping, Erdogan, and other dictators. Hopefully, freedom and reason will prevail and trudeau will be forced to resign so that leadership void we had since 2015 can be finally filled with someone who has actual qualifications other then "my dad was prime minister".

I don't think Turd-eau will resign, but I think he will lose the elections. Is Turdeau a relative of the other Turdeau that was around in the 60s when the De Gaul shouted about the Free French Quebec?

Praeses

I don't think Turd-eau will resign, but I think he will lose the elections. Is Turdeau a relative of the other Turdeau that was around in the 60s when the De Gaul shouted about the Free French Quebec?
    nO rElAtIoN. Apparently he's Castro's bastard, because Castro visited Canada after Justin was born and as we all know communists have time travelling semen.

Funny thing is she was a popular young woman with an old husband there must be literally hundreds of chaps who could hypothetically be Justin's father, maybe this stupid stupid rumour is a spoiler put out by the PM to suck oxygen from the truth?

A DNA test would settle it, do we have tests that work for the lizard people elite?
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Considering that the Republicans have not tried to crash the economy and that the Canadians are not their pawns, I would say "no".
    I don't think you realize just how astroturfed these protests have become. 80%+ of Canada's population is vaccinated, so claims that vaccines are a form of CRT mind-control by the Jewish space lizards have clearly fallen flat with the vast majority. What sympathy did exist among the Canadian public towards the truckers (not much outside of said people worried about the Marxist death shots that make them no longer human) has been eroding owing to that fact combined with the obvious economic impacts trickling down into other industries. The only reason these protests existed at all is because the Republicans see crashing the economy as a way to hurt Biden. They, of course, have all of their money stored in overseas tax havens, so will not be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    $3.50 gas,
    Less than $2.5o where I live. Must be harder to truck gas to wherever you live (I'm guessing rural red state). Now explain how Biden controls gas prices the world over.

BLM activist Quintez Brown bailed out by BLM after he attempts assassination of a Jewish Louisville mayoral candidate (Brown recently started believing that Blacks are the real Jews, LOL),
    Crazy person does something crazy. Clearly Biden is to blame. Is Trump to blame for But I'm White Babbit's fancy new neck holes?

and the Dow Jones has it's worst drop since November;
    There is this place called Russia that is chomping at the bit to start a war, which has investors on edge. And if Biden is to blame for that, I fully expect you to give him credit for the huge gains in GDP as he fixes the former loser's boneheaded mistakes.

just another day in Joe Biden's America
    Your guy lost. Hoping for America to fail won't change that.

Once again, 80% of Canadians are vaccinated and thus very unlikely to have a positive view of people who want to cripple their economy because they think vaccines are full of microchips that allow Bill Gates' to give them erections by remote control. Trudeau will likely run on how he clamped down on these lawless scum and win easily.

"Officially" yes, although Trudeau family was "close" with Fidel Castro even before Justin was born, especially Pierre Trudeau's wife, as it always goes with far-left types. Hence why Pierre/Fidel's racist litter is now trampling old protesting grannies, just like his biological father murdered Cuban dissenters and his "official" father had thousands of indigenous children die in those horrid residential schools.
    I think no-confidence vote at this point is pretty much the only way we, as nation, can deal with this crisis. Trudeau is not just a bad politician, he is a criminal, who passes illegal acts to keep himself in power. Any claim Trudeau had to mandate from last elections was gone as soon as he declared war measures act.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    nO rElAtIoN. Apparently he's Castro's bastard, because Castro visited Canada after Justin was born and as we all know communists have time travelling semen.

Funny thing is she was a popular young woman with an old husband there must be literally hundreds of chaps who could hypothetically be Justin's father, maybe this stupid stupid rumour is a spoiler put out by the PM to suck oxygen from the truth?

A DNA test would settle it, do we have tests that work for the lizard people elite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    "Officially" yes, although Trudeau family was "close" with Fidel Castro even before Justin was born, especially Pierre Trudeau's wife, as it always goes with far-left types. Hence why Pierre/Fidel's racist litter is now trampling old protesting grannies, just like his biological father murdered Cuban dissenters and his "official" father had thousands of indigenous children die in those horrid residential schools.
    I think no-confidence vote at this point is pretty much the only way we, as nation, can deal with this crisis. Trudeau is not just a bad politician, he is a criminal, who passes illegal acts to keep himself in power. Any claim Trudeau had to mandate from last elections was gone as soon as he declared war measures act.
    Ehhh... what?
    Did I accidentally stumbled on a conspiracy theory that somehow involves... Fidel Castro?!

What I should have asked, would be better surmised as:
    "Is Turd-eau an offspring of a family of politicians that is in power in one way or the other - government or opposition - for the past 60+ years (= 3 generations)?"

I am not sure what Fidel has to do with it or how the "Commy-genes!" got in the discussion.

BTW, because apparently it needs to be mentioned: Communism is not an inheritable disease, it is an ideology.
    Last edited by alhoon; February 20, 2022 at 10:52 AM.

Ehhh... what?
    Did I accidentally stumbled on a conspiracy theory that somehow involves... Fidel Castro?!

What I should have asked, would be better surmised as:
    "Is Turd-eau an offspring of a family of politicians that is in power in one way or the other - government or opposition - for the past 60+ years (= 3 generations)?"

I am not sure what Fidel has to do with it or how the "Commy-genes!" got in the discussion.

BTW, because apparently it needs to be mentioned: Communism is not an inheritable disease, it is an ideology.
    Its not really a conspiracy theory, just something that was very likely to happen, because Trudeaus were close friends with Castro and there is this stereotype about liberals having weird cuckold fetish, not to mention that boy-blunder himself looks more like Cuban dictator then his alleged father.
    Having said that I don't care if trudeau's father is Fidel, Pierre or just some random guy that pulled Margaret's keys from a bowl at a swinger party, but the fact that Trudeaus were pals with a brutal dictator proves how fake their "liberalism" always has been.

Ehhh... what?
    A few people on the right decide to make a joke ("Trudeau is secretly the son of Castro LOL!"). However, the vast majority who are useful idiots instead took it as a 100% verified fact. The same thing happened with the "soyboy" meme about eating soy doing everything from decreasing testosterone to turning a heterosexual male gay with one bite.

Since the American right has been told for decades that education and learning are communist plots to destroy the white race, this is pretty common.

Soy is terrible because production of hipster vegan gruel requires massive damage to our ecosystem.
    What is verifiable fact is that Trudeau family were close with dictator Castro - which only goes to show how truly scummy trudeau family has always been, Pierre's dictatorial litter is in no way better.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...204405120.html

Biden to prohibit trade, investment with Ukraine breakaway regions -White House.

I don't envy Biden with the crisis he got but let's not forget he was the man-in-charge in 2014... effectively, what we see now can be traced back to him. And another thing: sanctioning break-away regions occupied by a foreign army doesn't work and Biden, who has been around to see that Cyprus is still occupied nearly 50 years later, should know that.

1. Sanctioning tiny republics for daring to leave your proxy puppet regime is almost bond villain level of pettiness.
    2. US never traded with those regions in the first place, so these sanctions are just Biden coping amidst him de-facto capitulating on this.
    3. If Biden was smart or at least somewhat lucid, he'd recognize them along with Russia, that would be something Kremlin would never expect and would give US an angle against Russia, as republics now have not one but two powers to seek support from.

Coughdrop - there isn't a single state in the country right now with gas prices lower than 3.15.

https://gasprices.aaa.com/
    https://www.gasbuddy.com/usa

Why would you so blatantly lie about something so easily fact checked? Let me guess, food and rent is also cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    Coughdrop - there isn't a single state in the country right now with gas prices lower than 3.15.

https://gasprices.aaa.com/
    https://www.gasbuddy.com/usa

Why would you so blatantly lie about something so easily fact checked? Let me guess, food and rent is also cheap?
    Nice of you to wait until prices went up thanks to the warmongering of your side's hero Putin to "prove" me "lying".

I've heard more legitimate criticisms of Biden from the left then I ever have from Republicans. Your leaders know he's actually not that far removed politically from most moderate conservatives, so they just outright make up lies about him. And you all uncritically and enthusiastically swallow those lies.

I'll give you a chance to save yourself from further embarrassment. Tell me how Biden made gas prices rise in the US, Japan, China, South Africa, Brazil, France, and everywhere else in the world. Explain how he did that, and how he made every other world leader go along with it, all while being senile and demented as your side likes to accuse him of being. Explain it to me, or admit you fell for a very obvious lie.

The prices where you live went up more than .65 cents a gallon between the 19th and the 23rd...

And a day before the 19th the states with the lowest gas average were:
    "Gas price increases not slowing downBY CARLY NEWTON Press-Republican Feb 18, 2022"
    "The states currently with the lowest average gas prices are Oklahoma at $3.11, Mississippi at $3.13 per gallon, and Texas at $3.13 per gallon"
    https://www.pressrepublican.com/news...627c47989.html

Hyperinflation has devastated American economy, especially conditions of working class, who is essentially being "taxed" by it. Of course, Biden and his billionaire pals don't care about problems of "common rabble" and double down on their neoliberal fiat lunacy, all while the rest of the population is stuck with more then half of their income stolen via taxes and hyperinflation.