Hey! It`s the old Mega! An old warhorse indeed. If I may I will answer your questions and bring light upon myself.

1.- The why... it´s kind of a drive, it´s something of an itch, it´s the story waiting to unfold. Sometimes I look at a painting, at a movie or show or my own dreams, and I go: "I can do it better." There is a hidden joy in writing that is hard to express.

2.- There is a flash of inspiration, sometimes I cant even think of something else until I put the idea into a frame and start pouring it into the screen.

3.- It would have to be determination, inspiration is good for starters, but down the road it only finds you hard at work, so keep on writing until it shows herself again.

4.-Despair can be found in the smallest things, in my line of work is to ready to be found. There are....foul spells

5.- I think I may be goal oriented, more often than not, the ending is revealed to me before starting the tale.

6.- I usually write at the dull hours at work, the midnight oil, so there is my laptop obviously, coffee, and some hospital haze.

7.-In my laptop, mostly at work, but sometimes at home in my bed.

8.- I would dearly enjoy to write at a small coffee shop, a man can dream still.

9.- The world is an oyster, I can write some small part in my cellphone and later pour it into the laptop.

10.- Keep on keeping on! It only gets harder before it gets easier!