Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Screen Shots

Default Re: Player Screen Shots

Quote Originally Posted by Nellup View Post
    Here's a couple of screen shots from a battle in my campaign that I thought were very dynamic:

From a different angle:

like any good roman, i'm sure he fought to the death

rep me if you like my posts, and it's highly likely you'll get some back

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by el_dude View Post
    like any good roman, i'm sure he fought to the death
    Nope. That grizzled old triarii would fend off those spears with his shield, and while still prone manage to gut those horses with his own weapon. As the steeds fell and the riders struggled to their feet he would leap up and with a few extremely powerful downward thrusts savagely murder those horsemen. He would then return to his own lines and safety in glory, covered in blood and splattered gore, his visage grim. After the battle the veteran would receive an award from the general for his inspiring act of bravery, which was seen by much of the army, and spurred them on to great deeds and victory.

(Sorry)

This one is small, I know, but I cropped the part I wanted; it was and awesome shot, I happened to have to pause the game and when I returned and saw the scene as I was perusing the battlefield, I shot it. Captures the death of a Free People's Heavy infantry, and the death of a Tarentum Hoplite in the background.

Yes, I hate the fact RTW is out and I still have a Japanese title. Come on now admins- let's get with the program.

Those hoplites look so cool...

Nice pis, but I have a small question - how do you take screen shots?

You should be able to press "print screen" on your keyboard to capture a shot (.tga format) - you will find them in a folder named "TGA".

If this doesn't work (doesn't work for me on my new PC) download FRAPS (google it) - you can set any button to take screenshots from any game, and store them in a folder of your choice. Fraps is excellent.

Thanks boofhead, I will try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by boofhead View Post
    Nope. That grizzled old triarii would fend off those spears with his shield, and while still prone manage to gut those horses with his own weapon. As the steeds fell and the riders struggled to their feet he would leap up and with a few extremely powerful downward thrusts savagely murder those horsemen. He would then return to his own lines and safety in glory, covered in blood and splattered gore, his visage grim. After the battle the veteran would receive an award from the general for his inspiring act of bravery, which was seen by much of the army, and spurred them on to great deeds and victory.

(Sorry)
    lol even better

Here's a pic. This Germanic horseman was the last remaining man of his unit; surrounded by Naked Fanatics, he was approaching the Roman line when a 240-man velite unit targeted him. Needless to say he was pierced like a pin cushion about 15 times. This shot shows a javelin penetrating his torso. The guy was most definitely deaded, as were about 30 Fanatics around him.

lmao poor guy

Tankbuster's Avatar Analogy Nazi

Add blood!!!!
    The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath
    --- Mark 2:27

Atheism is simply a way of clearing the space for better conservations.
    --- Sam Harris

What!!! gallic will wreck my Rome empire!!!

gallic come with 8 stack(photo) and 7-10 stack too soon come..
    and sure soon attack my glory rome..
    play on VH/VH. gallic is world strongest...ouaf ouaf ouaf
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxon7 View Post
    What!!! gallic will wreck my Rome empire!!!

gallic come with 8 stack(photo) and 7-10 stack too soon come..
    and sure soon attack my glory rome..
    play on VH/VH. gallic is world strongest...ouaf ouaf ouaf
    Baxon I will show you a gallic horde. This picture was from one of my former campigns before the hotfix. The picture does not include them all there were 6 more in the back.
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator

pseudocaesar's Avatar Campidoctor

dont worry, in RS2 you wont see this problem, the gallic faction wont start out so huge, it will only have a couple of provinces to start, so they have to build up for a while first too! plus they will have extra competition from two new directions.

Proud Roma Surrectum Team member.
    Local Moderator for Roma Surrectum forums. PM if you need help there.

Quote Originally Posted by century x View Post
    Man, that is an awesome pic - how did you go against them?
    A bit of hording is great IMHO, I love full-stack battles, but that is a little too much

Yea I know fighting full stacks is awesome. Well for that situation I just massed my legions with the auxilia and slowly pick every single gallic army off. That was just there front line troops. then I had to push into gaul and destroy there other armies, especially there capital.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudocaesar View Post
    dont worry, in RS2 you wont see this problem, the gallic faction wont start out so huge, it will only have a couple of provinces to start, so they have to build up for a while first too! plus they will have extra competition from two new directions.
    Actually there will be two different Gallic factions. So instead of fighting Rome they can kill themselves. Also Iberia is being changed to a specific tribe as well.
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Quote Originally Posted by Drtad View Post
    Actually there will be two different Gallic factions. So instead of fighting Rome they can kill themselves. Also Iberia is being changed to a specific tribe as well.
    Well I hope they don't completly destroy each other. I like fighting gauls. lol

Century X..i has see your "a gallic horde"-picture before..LOL..you winner over gallic..but i is just not ready with military only 2 full-strack
    because i build only trade and growth..so White flag of rome
    money,money and money..hehehhe,now i go 15 turn back and build a armada of military and wait on gallic come so kill them of blood sword
    hope i winner too
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Can someone post some screenshots of Carthage?