Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegan Extremists

Default Re: Vegan Extremists

I wonder if these people drive because oil is compossed of decayed organic matter.

It is not the actual plant-eating I despise, it's the attitude, they look at you like you're some kind of animal growing on their boot (not that they'd wear boots, just in cast they crushed an ants nest), and treat you about as faily. They're as pathetic as the panda, evolved to eat meat... so it eats bamboo, well thats clever isn't it!
    Poisoner: Mostly plants

Lot's of generalisations going around in this thread.

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

I love how vegans also like to deny the very essential and important fact that we're omnivores.

We could always....you know "take" care of these extremists. But aside from that i never understood their mentality. I understand killing of animals and all that, but last i checked animals kill each other for food as well. -Leon

Centurion-Lucius-Vorenus's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    In a cottage cheese cottage in Levittown, New york

I wish some counter culture developed that comprises of people who only eat meat and beat up vegetarians. Just to annoy them.

In seriousness now,this whole "Vegansexual" thing seems a bit odd to say the very least. I mean who notices they're partners diet when they're having sex ?

Quote Originally Posted by Setarcos Aneist View Post
    Either way, these people are only vegans until it becomes a pain in the butt. Such as they don't do anything to help the poor field mouse who got caught in the grain harvestor.

Whenever I think of Vegan extremists, I think of the mastermind terrorists in Rainbow Six.

Centurion-Lucius-Vorenus's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    In a cottage cheese cottage in Levittown, New york

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Whenever I think of Vegan extremists, I think of the mastermind terrorists in Rainbow Six.
    Time to Down some Tangos

Well, I mean, there are those people that are just so totally nuts that they think of humankind as a species best dead.

Except for themselves of course. They would take care of the planet. They are infinitely better, blah blah blah.

i once for a laugh joined a vegan web forum (under the name 'silence of the lambs') and i have never heard more hatred from a bucnh of people. they literally detest you and i who eat meat and they aren't to keen on vegetarians either. they also make pathetically childish comments like 'who wants to eat honey, its bee vomit (yuck!)' to which i replied 'who wants to eat fruit, its plant genitals (eurgh!)'...thats when i got banned
    Sired by Niccolo Machiavelli
    Adopted by Ferrets54
    Father of secret basement children Boeing and Shyam Popat

Save a cow, eat a vegan.

(I apologise if thats an insult, its a joke. But this whole thread is an insult to vegan extremists.)

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    I'm pretty sure tofu is made from mushrooms, actually.

its actually made from beans. And you are right though, it doesn't require advance chemistry. As its been around for a long time in asian food. (before modern chem). Tofu really isn't all that different from cheese really.
    Last edited by DisgruntledGoat; July 31, 2007 at 06:36 PM.

Tofu is beancurd. Here's a fun fact about tofu - The Japanese have a traditional curse: Baka, tofu no kado ni atama o butsukete shinde shimae! "Fool, go hit your head on a tofu corner and die!"

I am very proud of never having eaten tofu.

"Vegans" has always made me think of aliens from a distant star-system named Vega Omicron 6 or something like that. But since Vegans ensure that their bodies are not "made up of" other dead animals in turn, doesn't that necessarily mean that it's okay to eat Vegans? If you become a Veganivore - that is someone who solely eats Vegans - will Vegansexuals have sex with you? They'd have nothing to complain about.
    Last edited by Cluny the Scourge; July 31, 2007 at 08:28 PM.
    Cluny the Scourge's online Rome: Total War voice-commentated battle videos can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=C...e1&view=videos - View on High Quality only.

Cluny will roast you on a spit in your own juice...

I just don't see how eating animals is wrong when they have to take vitamin supplements to live a healthy life.

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos32 View Post
    I just don't see how eating animals is wrong when they have to take vitamin supplements to live a healthy life.
    Or a crapload of lentils and other plants to get all the amino acids they need to live. Instead of eating one piece of steak.

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

Vegans and Vegitarians Support the massacre of stockyard animals. Ok, If we all stopped eating meat, what would happen to all the animals that are killed each year to suppily that food?

The answer is: We'd kill them all at once and stop breeding them. Basicly deprive the world of cattle, chickens, and pigs. Sure, some nations would keep some around for zoos but the end result would be the same.

I say LET THE ANIMALS LIVE!!!! (For a while at least)
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

Primicerius
    Invercargill, te grymm und frostbittern zouth.

Quote Originally Posted by =Eclipse= View Post
    It is not the actual plant-eating I despise, it's the attitude, they look at you like you're some kind of animal growing on their boot (not that they'd wear boots, just in cast they crushed an ants nest), and treat you about as faily. They're as pathetic as the panda, evolved to eat meat... so it eats bamboo, well thats clever isn't it!
    I think the panda is quite well equipped to eat bamboo actually, better so than meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluny the Scourge View Post
    "Vegans" has always made me think of aliens from a distant star-system named Vega Omicron 6 or something like that.
    It's a subconcious thought from the time you either watched the movie Contact featuring Jodie Foster as an affable gingerhaired scientist, or read the book it's based upon.
    Last edited by Richard; July 31, 2007 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluny the Scourge View Post
    Tofu is beancurd. Here's a fun fact about tofu - The Japanese have a traditional curse: Baka, tofu no kado ni atama o butsukete shinde shimae! "Fool, go hit your head on a tofu corner and die!"

I am very proud of never having eaten tofu.

"Vegans" has always made me think of aliens from a distant star-system named Vega Omicron 6 or something like that. But since Vegans ensure that their bodies are not "made up of" other dead animals in turn, doesn't that necessarily mean that it's okay to eat Vegans? If you become a Veganivore - that is someone who solely eats Vegans - will Vegansexuals have sex with you? They'd have nothing to complain about.
    Then you should try some Tofu. It is quite delicious. And this is coming from an half-Chinese meat-lover! I would know!

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Then you should try some Tofu. It is quite delicious. And this is coming from an half-Chinese meat-lover! I would know!
    Calling tofu delicious is like claiming the same about water.

It's "neutral".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast