Page 453 of 458 FirstFirst ... 353403428443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458 LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 9145

Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

Yes, yes!!! Great news!!!

Good news!

Good news!

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    A new voluntear contacted me to continue the campaign scripts were _atartaros_ and Calistonian left them. His name is Norinke . I will sent him our campaign scripts and detailed list of what we need from events and their scripts to see if he will make some progress. I will be back after XMASS with Arabic factions. If all go well we might have a progress. Stay tuned.
    This is very good news. Norinke is the scripter of Bulat Steel mod. Did he ask something in return for his help?
    Last edited by Brezkimra; December 02, 2022 at 02:57 AM.
    (I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by szikelkun View Post
    This is very good news. Norinke is the scripter of Bulat Steel mod. Did he ask something in return for his help?
    Not yet
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I'm sure you will be able to find more ppl to help you with your mod. Don't be discourage my friend! This mod has much potential to outlast most mods today.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Could not of put it better. It's an awesome mod already

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Could not of put it better. It's an awesome mod already
    You maybe right,. But I do not want another release with Aztec cities for Bulgarians ... _tartaros_ made his best but lets face it , his knowlege over that tool was limited (mine is 0) and we got a real mess.
    IWTE tool masters keep their secrets and their efforts only for themselvs. XHolycrusader promised 3 times the last 5 years to help with no response.
    The rest keep saying "join our discord and learn it by your self"... No one helps in this matter, The same time i see mods ussing TGC's materials via mod we have given permision only for them and give nothing in return.
    Everyone asks but no one gives. I am close to death. My will is that if TGC wont be fully released the permision status my sig points out will still be valid. I am tiered of begging for help (i even offered TGC as TWC property to atract new members but no one gives a .
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Man i love the mod, i really do, but your attitude is really really terrible. It's just whining all the time. Whining, whining, whining. Oh, and threats. "I will remove TGC from TWCenter". "Nobody can play it if we won't get help!", "Everyone is terrible, nobody wants to help poor little old me!".

Also i've seen you mention many times how you are without money and how terrible your life is. I'm sorry for that, but that's not a good attitude to have if you want people to work with you. Everyone has their problems in real life, and everyone has big problems, but this is irrelevant on a forum like this when people come together to discuss mods for video games. I mean i would think twice of helping you knowing that the second i wouldn't have time you would start with these doomsday scenarios and telling me how i'm not working enough and i've basically betrayed you.

Mods are something people do in their free time. If they don't have the free time to help, then they simply won't help. There is nothing you can do about it. And it's not because they hate your or TGC, they simply don't have the time to help.

Also, just above your post, there are people super excited that the mod is still alive and well. And instead of thanking them for the support and joining them with their excitement, you are again going on with your doomsday posts. If the goal is to make the mods for the fans to enjoy, you are not doing a great PR job my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Man i love the mod, i really do, but your attitude is really really terrible. It's just whining all the time. Whining, whining, whining. Oh, and threats. "I will remove TGC from TWCenter". "Nobody can play it if we won't get help!", "Everyone is terrible, nobody wants to help poor little old me!".

Also i've seen you mention many times how you are without money and how terrible your life is. I'm sorry for that, but that's not a good attitude to have if you want people to work with you. Everyone has their problems in real life, and everyone has big problems, but this is irrelevant on a forum like this when people come together to discuss mods for video games. I mean i would think twice of helping you knowing that the second i wouldn't have time you would start with these doomsday scenarios and telling me how i'm not working enough and i've basically betrayed you.

Mods are something people do in their free time. If they don't have the free time to help, then they simply won't help. There is nothing you can do about it. And it's not because they hate your or TGC, they simply don't have the time to help.

Also, just above your post, there are people super excited that the mod is still alive and well. And instead of thanking them for the support and joining them with their excitement, you are again going on with your doomsday posts. If the goal is to make the mods for the fans to enjoy, you are not doing a great PR job my friend.
    You are right..I am whining...You said everyone have their own RL issues and they prefer to keep their free time for their own mods instead of helping others. But I wonder WHEN they ask permision to use TGC's materials or even worse when they sreal TGC's materials for their own mods don't they have RL issues of their own? RL is not the issue here. The issue is that TWC old values of helping eachother is dead. About the doomday..Allow me to know about my health and how close to death I am better than anyone esle arount. About removing TGC from TWC .Did you know that there was a big discussion of how to help TWC to avoid shutting down ? I offered TGC in its finall version exclusevly to TWC in order to attact more visitors, more visitors = more addverisment = more income = TWC survival. No one cared -not for TGC - but even for TWC...

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    All unit models look edited for two reasons.
    1st : Because when an original creator like Absinthia created a model i took it , deleted almost all texture belts replacing them with 3d ones, added new skeletons to archers and used a common (as possible) body model to aply the "Realism/Gravity Project".
    2nd: Because when we started TGC many modders created models of their unique style that in many cases were too different one from the other ,so starting from Romans and I replace the old models with new ones. An example you can see the new Lombard units that have almost same textures but completly new body models and heads. Now I am doing the same with the Islamic Roster. In the end all unit models and textures will be the same style like a real game. So their UI cards.
    This was posted on December 4th last year in 2021.

Yeah, that makes the models different I do agree.

However, I don't agree with:

1. TGC Developers pestering me with PM:s about wanting certain East of Rome-models and then after I take the time gathering said files, creating a package, uploading and sending said files (and the files were a mess to look up) that I do not count as a contributor of the mod just because you in the end decided not to use said models - they were still sent - in essence that means I did contribute three models. So I should be amongst the contributors who can use assets.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Absinthia gave his permision to anyone to use his models and textures that is final.
    The models as they are in TGC though can not work with vanilla animations (archers, knights, crossbowmen) they require TGC animation pack.
    That pack IS OFF LIMITS for anyone and THAT IS FINAL.
    I have not worked in any model of yours as long as I remember. And as once Absinthia said i can recognised a modified model even by its UV MAPS.

hello have you seen the mod progression of mod warring vipers:alternative history by undead martyr, in the released mods thread, it seems he is making constantinople .
    getting older

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    hello have you seen the mod progression of mod warring vipers:alternative history by undead martyr, in the released mods thread, it seems he is making constantinople .
    A link?

getting older

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    Thank you my friend I PM undead martyr with this message (keep the link of the message in case I will prove myself a lier).
    PM to undead martyr

I saw your attempt to make the battle map of constantinople.
    I have a few advices to give you because the game can not "recognise" different wall sizes but there is a solution to make the 2 main wall lines to look the 2nd elevated according to the 1st one.
    My offer is this . If you help us with IWTE battle map settlements we the mod "The Great Conflicts" will grand you with unique stra_map settlement models

I can make castlers too but you will be also have access to our material once TGC 1.0 beta will be released .
    See what we need in general here: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ant-to-help-us
    The slavic and Rus settlements migh be a bit complicated.
    But to see what you will have to expect take a look in our Previews : https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...s-mod-Previews
    Including our full list of horses, animations and help with your horse models with armors close to your mod's timeframe (TGC has no castles and we want to replace PSFs of each culture with Large_town or City battlemodels instead to present more cities.
    Now our battle settlements are a mess (bulgarians use Aztec cities).
    Take your time before answer. TO THOSE that help us with actions we are very generus.
    Happy Holidays
    AnthoniusII

TGC fellowship will be always generus to those that will indeed help it.
    AnthoniusII

My dear friends please wellcome Undead Martyr to our TGC Fellowship. He will help us with IWTE tool by creating settlements and TGC will help him in his own mod.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Welcome and what great news

Wellcome Undead Martyr, thanks for your help!

AnthoniusII, Did Norinke help scripting?
    (I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)