Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: NOIF's Faction emblems - Mod (Augustus's Roman emblem Pack 1 released 23.9.2014 in STEAM)

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: NOIF's Faction emblems - Mod (Emblem Pack 1 released 14.8.2014 in STEAM)

Last updates about new and updates emblems:

From left: Seleucid (improved emblem from original rtw1 version), Parthia, Nervii, Sparta and Odryssian kingdom.

Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; September 15, 2014 at 07:36 AM.

Default Re: NOIF's Faction emblems - Mod (Emblem Pack 1 released 14.8.2014 in STEAM)

I like your mini-mod for IA.

Indefinitely Banned

I know right, I'm using like 5 or 6 of the emblems and even more been favorited on steam workshop in case i'd want a change.

Have all my +1's =)

Content Emeritus

5 new emblems are released in steam workshop yesterday.

Content Emeritus

Romans emblem pack 1 coming soon to Augustus campaign:

Content Emeritus

is now released in steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=317775476

(Non-steam link is not coming)

Very nice ! I really like the Antony's emblem

Civis

Default Re: NOIF's Faction emblems - Mod (Augustus's Roman emblem Pack 1 released 23.9.2014 in STEAM)

link mediafire ERROR 404.
    to arrange plz

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Yesterday, I used DeI and my mod worked perfectly with DeI. Even other member confirmed that it work on him too. My emblem mod have nothing to do with unit recruiting so you are reporting wrong thing to wrong place.
    The conflicting thing was military group parameter in factions_tables. In DeI they don't have athens_syracuse group, but a separate for each of the two. So, there were no units belonging to that pool. And sorry for necroing.

Default Re: NOIF's Faction emblems - Mod (Augustus's Roman emblem Pack 1 released 23.9.2014 in STEAM)

Thanks for your awesome work!

How could I change faction colours? I want your Epirus emblem, but the faction colour keeps vanila brown.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Mess View Post
    Thanks for your awesome work!

How could I change faction colours? I want your Epirus emblem, but the faction colour keeps vanila brown.
    I believe you talking about non-steam linked epirus emblems. I've updated on steam workshop that those green epirus emblem have green banner and green uniform and green region color. In non-steam links there is not that, because I gave up about non-steam link updates. Too much painful update each non-steam link. I recommend to get updated epirus emblem on steam workshop.

Meanwhile I made new Athens emblem in steam workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=329013845

I believe you talking about non-steam linked epirus emblems. I've updated on steam workshop that those green epirus emblem have green banner and green uniform and green region color. In non-steam links there is not that, because I gave up about non-steam link updates. Too much painful update each non-steam link. I recommend to get updated epirus emblem on steam workshop.
    I don't like those workshop mods, because of the option to change or remove them anytime as modder. I used these mods for a long time ago, but then I came back to TWC. Here is alot better community and as mod-user you're able to keep mods forever if you like to.

I would appreciate if you could release one big package on TWC with all updated emblems. Maybe you'll stop modding someday and all of your wonderfull work is lost for the community.

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

Really nice emblems, I always have some of them in use. Is there maybe a chance that you can make an alternativ emblem to the Ardiaei, their original looks horrible.

love these. thanks for the work

I love your emblems, but my favorite for rome is the #9. I know this is too much to ask but can you make the same pack but just replace the rome emblem with your #9 the rest stays the same? I'd be seriously in your debt.

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    I love your emblems, but my favorite for rome is the #9. I know this is too much to ask but can you make the same pack but just replace the rome emblem with your #9 the rest stays the same? I'd be seriously in your debt.
    If you're using the unofficial mod manager, just place the pack for #9 above the main pack. If you're using CA's launcher, put a symbol like _ or @ at the beginning of the file name for #9.

Icon5 Re: NOIF's Faction emblems - Mod (Augustus's Roman emblem Pack 1 released 23.9.2014 in STEAM)

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post

Meanwhile I made new Athens emblem in steam workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=329013845

this is the best banner and logo ever made! is there any way i can ressurrect it? --since steam has stopped supporting rome tw 2004 version mods

I need it!