Page 23 of 306 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132334873123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    It's planned to add some of them later on but not all of them. For example, the Krak of Chevaliers wasn't a wonder but a fortified place. It's not located in a settlement but outside of it. Also, it would be very complicated to show them concretly on the stratmap and battlemap.
    And why dont you want add all the wonderfuls? Why only some wonderfuls? I guess that it required much work dont you?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

@Butajuk: Recruitment errors will be fixed for the new version. Atleast the most obvious ones.

Well you have an Inn giving -5% health, you build a bakehouse giving 5% health. Were do you land? At 0% health.

@Jaluna: Its wonder, not wonderful. wonderful means awesome..

In general, some more wonders can be added, I will look into some of your suggestions when I have time..

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    @Butajuk: Recruitment errors will be fixed for the new version. Atleast the most obvious ones.

Well you have an Inn giving -5% health, you build a bakehouse giving 5% health. Were do you land? At 0% health.

@Jaluna: Its wonder, not wonderful. wonderful means awesome..

In general, some more wonders can be added, I will look into some of your suggestions when I have time..
    hehehe sorry for my error, i was wrong for writing so fast...ok MWY i hope that my suggestions will be assitance and they will be possible in the game, thanks
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Default Speeches and Accents

I decided to give a try at this submod for SS. After playing SS for so long without any submods besides just the bugfix compilation, I decided to try this one.

And I like everything about it except what you did with the Speeches and Accents. Why did you remove the Speeches? Their one of the great things about the older Total War Titles, and I've never gotten bored of them and it's always a thing I like watching. And Accents are a mess, why are the Portuguese sounding like English for example?

Is there a patch or something that can get this fixed to what they were? I really enjoy all the new units, the campaign map and AI changes, etc, but the Speeches and Accents are killing it for me.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: Speeches and Accents

Have you followed the installation instruction up to the end, especially regarding the sounds? We haven't removed any speech or accent.
    From the installation instructions:
    4.a) If you have an English version, delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder. The game will regenerate them. If you're still have an German accent and you're called "my Kaiser", download and install the 2nd soundfix made by MWY and delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.

4.b) If you don't have an English version, install the sound fix in the SS6.3/data/ folder and then delete the .idx and .dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.If you're still have an German accent and you're called "my Kaiser", download and install the 2nd soundfix made by MWY and delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Ah damnit! I'm dumb, you're right, I didn't saw that. It's now fixed, thanks.

Someone can help me fo how can upload some spoiler or image at this page?i have something images that they are importants....
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    Someone can help me fo how can upload some spoiler or image at this page?i have something images that they are importants....
    That is how. Initially you enter go advanced. Then there is an image and press the "insert image".

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

A URL to insert a link to a picture in full view .

And in order to wring it under spoiler , then just her ogre hand with the sam [SPOILER] and the other [/ SPOILER] and everything will be your picture under the spoiler .

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by BuTAJIuK; May 12, 2015 at 01:05 AM.

Blog Entries

Glad it works
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

[IMG]C:\Users\J.A.Luna\Desktop[/IMG]
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

and how do i put a url from some image of my computer? i copy my image from my computer and after i try paste in the gap, but no paste nothing! how it is???
    in my previous post you can see i do it...it is a fail, i would like that someone tell me how it is,please
    Last edited by j.a.luna; May 12, 2015 at 07:30 AM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

and how do i put a url from some image of my computer? i copy my image from my computer and after i try paste in the gap, but no paste nothing! how it is???
    in my previous post you can see i do it...it is a fail, i would like that someone tell me how it is,please
    lol. It is necessary to put an image on

( although there are other sites )
    Last edited by BuTAJIuK; May 12, 2015 at 08:20 AM.

ok i think that i can upload some images and some pdf archive....at first we give us a image where i advertised the submod SSHIP in a famous spanish page of videogames,for all people or gamers of totalwar can play this wonderful submod....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	totalwar.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	325330
    secondly i allow us an pdf archive, it is the instructions manual of bellum crucis 6.3 , it is in spanish but i want that this archive answer or help many ideas for SSHiP,SSHIP team you can take ideas or something that it can help, for example the agents,strats,rosters, units attributes... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Manual de Instrucciones Bellum Crucis 6.3.pdf 
Views:	15 
Size:	7.55 MB 
ID:	325329
    I hope you enjoy and can serve as support for your work
    Last edited by j.a.luna; May 12, 2015 at 07:50 AM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

Not sure to get your point
    What's the point of posting here the instruction manual from Bellum Crucis 6.3?

Edit: it seems that our posts were posted more or less at the same time
    However, even if I can understand the purpose of your action and enthusiasm, note that our goal is to develop our own submod, not to copy another one.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; May 12, 2015 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuTAJIuK View Post
    lol. It is necessary to put an image on ‹a href=”http://itmages.com/”›clicl here‹/a› ( although there are other sites )
    thanks you butajluk! i can upload for the button "attachatments"... i hope that it will be
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Not sure to get your point
    What's the point of posting here the instruction manual from Bellum Crucis 6.3?
    i explain me in my previous post
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

i explain me in my previous post
    The best advice is not through attachments as I do. It is more convenient and better.

Blog Entries

@ j.a.luna, actually, you should have posted in the General Discussion thread instead here. This thread is dedicated for bugs and technical issues. Then, it's more convenient if you prepare your suggestions on your side. Describe that you'd like, post link to relevant threads and most of it, gather all things in 1 post if possible. It would be easier for us to track it when the time comes

@ j.a.luna, actually, you should have posted in the General Discussion thread instead here. This thread is dedicated for bugs and technical issues. Then, it's more convenient if you prepare your suggestions on your side. Describe that you'd like, post link to relevant threads and most of it, gather all things in 1 post if possible. It would be easier for us to track it when the time comes
    ok liftrasir i have already done!!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

I have constant CTD when changing my latest turn. Playing as the ERE, when it's Frances turn i get a CTD. Tried by console to kill France, which caused a CTD on the rebels turn instead. Also, i can't see what in France is causing the crash, as going to the area around France on the campaign map also causes an immediate CTD.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!