Page 27 of 306 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627282930313233343536375277127 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Installed the mod and patch, crashing one second after the loading screen (the SHHIP one) shows up. Here's my log:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    21:01:28.698 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE221:01:28.699 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep 5 2014 version development ===
    21:01:28.704 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    21:01:28.705 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    21:01:28.707 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    21:01:28.709 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    21:01:28.710 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    21:01:28.710 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    21:01:31.904 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 2083, column 24
    stat_pri statistic refers to non-existant projectile type 'quality_early_pistol_bullet'
    21:01:31.904 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 2083, column 24
    failed to read statistic for unit type 'Early Reiters'
    21:01:31.904 [data.invalid] [error] DATABASE_TABLE error found : error reading record from file mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_unit.txt.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Have you tried to re-install SSHIP?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I did but it didn't work. I ended up reinstalling SS itself and that seemed to work, which is odd because I never tampered with the original

i think that the city of mallorca should be a castle, in the medieval era it was medina mayurca(it was a famous fortress)
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Wiki doesnt say anything about this, give me your sources please

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    Wiki doesnt say anything about this, give me your sources please
    Yes,it is a city but into the city it had a fortress(alcázar), but i guess that you have the reason,it should be a city better...ok, so no problem hehe
    And the iberian city of shilb? What is that city? It is the city of silves?its name is very strange..it is in the portuguese algarve
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

i guess that it told before but i am not sure...in my game of norwegian,the mongol horde are circling around the map,and wehen they win battles in the cities they don´t conquest them,they don´t stay with their conquest cities and this cities become rebel cities...Why happens this?is a bug?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

I've noticed that my city and castle walls have a malus to happiness and law, I thought it was because of the usurper, but now my faction leader is genuine and has the crown aniciliary and it's still here. Did I get it wrong, or is that a bug?

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by nvm View Post
    I've noticed that my city and castle walls have a malus to happiness and law, I thought it was because of the usurper, but now my faction leader is genuine and has the crown aniciliary and it's still here. Did I get it wrong, or is that a bug?
    Yeah, I think it's a bug. It's meant to be because of usurpers, but it stays all the time.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hello I have a problem,

When I check the custom battle rosters - I find that there are two ottoman factions? The blue one doesn't have jassineries, while the other one has. Is there some problem of installation?

Also I want to put the Turkish project submod in this.

Blog Entries

There's no Ottoman faction but the Sultanate of Rûm (in Anatolia) and the Great Seljuk Empire (in actual Iran). Their respective roster is slightly different.

If you want to merge SSHIP with another mod/submod for your own use, you will have to implement different files depending of the contents of both mods.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

whats with the ai and reamerging factions. i play as france. had jarusalem for a moment, get declared war by zangi... no borders with them. lost jarusalem. zangi ask for peace, and attacks again next turn. at war with england and hre. none accept peace desite loosing heavily. with how they play i could just destroy them, but thats no fun. and everybody heights me more and more. i only took all france and hre border regions. 40 turns did not take any morecities, just improving, but relations keep dropping fast. and scots, venice got destroyed. reamerge, and destroyed again in 3 turns. both did that 4 times in 50 turns. portugal destroyed. reamerge, get declared war by cumans in couple turns, so where did they reamerge?

Apparently it's common for people to be ganged up by AI's in this mod when they overextend, but I haven't experienced that. Probably because I take that into account and play really cautiously. The problem of AI being unable to keep factions from reemerging might be caused by the bug that results in reduced happiness and law bonuses due to civil war to stay even after it has ended, though.

I have noticed that Templar Foot Soldiers become invisible at times (dependes on camera position and distance) when they have full upgrades. Was playing around with units in custom battles and saw that.

I was fighting an aragon army, they had one heavy cavalry unit that had no textures, silver surfers basically. Is that known? I ask because I didn't care much at the time I was more worried about winning the battle so I didn't notice the name of the unit but I could go look it up if needed.

Blog Entries

Yes, if you can find which unit has a missing texture, that will save us time to fix it

I can't seem to find it, it wasn't feudal knights or chivalric knights or men at arms or knights of santiago or mercenaries. Right now there is only one unit that rings a bell for me its Christian Guard... isn't that a cavalry unit? What's confusing me is that I couldn't find it anywhere in the custom battle menu for either aragon, casteille or portugal.

A few thing I did notice while trying out other units:

Pistoliers - have no texture on their helmets, its all black.
    Men at Arms - not a bug, just wondering why they have so little attack damage, (4) they are basically underpowered no?
    St. Lazarus Knights - not a bug, just horrible, horrible colours. Flashy green!? What the hell is that? They look so ridiculous and so, so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GenPatton View Post
    I can't seem to find it, it wasn't feudal knights or chivalric knights or men at arms or knights of santiago or mercenaries. Right now there is only one unit that rings a bell for me its Christian Guard... isn't that a cavalry unit? What's confusing me is that I couldn't find it anywhere in the custom battle menu for either aragon, casteille or portugal.

A few thing I did notice while trying out other units:

Pistoliers - have no texture on their helmets, its all black.
    Men at Arms - not a bug, just wondering why they have so little attack damage, (4) they are basically underpowered no?
    St. Lazarus Knights - not a bug, just horrible, horrible colours. Flashy green!? What the hell is that? They look so ridiculous and so, so bad.
    Men at Arms: Arming Sword (4) + Unit Quality Average (0) = 4 attack.
    For instance, Dismounted Feudal Knights are using Long Swords (5) + Unit Quality Elite (2) + Elite Feudal class (1) = 8 attack.
    All unit stats are carefully calculated using the RR/RC system.

The light Men at Arms are quite effective against most militias and spearmen, even if they might not stand up to a 1 on 1 vs the more elite units.
    Keep in mind other factors such as animations and attack delay as well.
    Men at Arms have an attack delay of 18, while Sergeant Spearmen have a delay of 70.

As for the St. Lazarus Knights, you could argue they should have more white than green, but that is the colours of the actual order:
    http://saintlazarus.co/the-order/history-of-the-order/

Blog Entries

On top of that, pistoliers missing texture has been fixed for the next release. It has been mentioned months ago.

Understood.

Im actually surprized the St. Lazarus Knights actually had those colours. I guess I was too lazy to look that up. But I do find them bizarre. It's just like Pisa units, currently they have vanilla milan colours as it has been pointed out that it would look weird to have hot pink coloured units in battle. It's basically stuff like this that make me not want to play the faction.

What about that Christian Guard unit I mentioned? I can't find it but I've seen it... It might be that unit without textures I saw.
    Last edited by GenPatton; July 14, 2015 at 05:40 PM.