Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Special buildings/Wonders

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: Special buildings/Wonders

I'm referring to posts from people suggesting to add more wonders.
    The other thing to take into account is how the changes you proposed in the OP will affect the gameplay.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Yeah obviously, but it's been over a year now, so I thought maybe there was some progress made on the matter

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I've been (and I'm still actually) very busy in RL and here on TWC. I'm doing my best to move forward but it takes time and progress is slow.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Would it be possible to add a conversion bonus to certain wonders, but only if owned by a certain religion, i.e. Catholic conversion if Santiadgo de Compostella is owned by a Catholic faction but nothing if owned by orthodox, pagan, or islam?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRyan View Post
    Would it be possible to add a conversion bonus to certain wonders, but only if owned by a certain religion, i.e. Catholic conversion if Santiadgo de Compostella is owned by a Catholic faction but nothing if owned by orthodox, pagan, or islam?
    Yes (you can do it by faction as well obviously, such that Spanish factions get more out of it than say Norway)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234