Quote Originally Posted by nikossaiz View Post
Hello Jake. Really impresed by what you can do and the hall idea! though i need to say that you have right. as you already mention fits mostly another pace of gameplay. It can be almost frustrating on later campaigns to track all those armies. On the other hand, The rpg units, one that you can easily despand or recruit, can give the flavor that fits on a more fast ( but still slow n complex ) campaign.
Yeah, that's correct, DeI's pace is unfit for this type of submod, but since you can just recruit normal DeI BG and the game won't change at all, I preferred to release it as an external feature for people interested.
This way I can also link this page from Testudo thread instead of long explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
'Let me know what you think.'
Yea, I think it's a superb idea. 'Extraordinarii' original and realistic as well. Many thanks Jake. Waiting for more factions support (do this means every faction new work ?)
Every faction will need its pack. It's not really difficult or time consuming to do, but I firstly wanted to release the idea and see what people think about.