Hi everybody! before asking my question, Im sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this question, I didn't knew If there is another forum where to post about it :c

Well I'm a big fan of the Warcraft series and I've always dream with a Warcraft 4 game, but sadly I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.
So I was wondering, now that we're finally going to have a Fantasy Theme Total War where you can cast magic and macro a single hero, how awesome would be a mod about Warcraft in this game! Where you control the armies of Azeroth and it's greatest heroes, and a huge campaign map of all Azeroth! I know it's a lot of work but I'll gladly spare me free time working on it.
But I'm still a pretty noob in modding (at least I know how to 3d model and animate) so my questions are:

-Legally It's possible to make a Warcraft mod in Total War? I mean they are different franchises that maybe can't be put together because legal stuff D:
-If it's possible to make a Warcraft mod. Can I import models from WoW like Helms, Shoulders, Banners, Flags, all those kind of things into my mod? that would REALLY help me a lot for enviorment and units equipment.

So those are my questions If someone can answer me i'll appreciate it a lot