Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great War VI

Meelis13's Avatar You fight like a cow!
    Citizen

Default Re: Phase 3 Launched : Need Moar Testers

I do appreciate it, but it wouldnt be that far off from real situation in 1919, Estonia being in Estonia & Livonia area along with Riga. Estonia was close of seizing Riga (in fact troops were in outskirts) when peace was made that ended latvian adventure for estonians. Plus latvians were very weak in terms of military before landeswehr war due to most soldiers converting to red side.
    I do see your point though, but i still have to argue with that, since looking at map of 1919 summer, its more historical this way rather than Latvia having whole Estonia on top of their areas. Plus it would leave Estonia as only nation that wouldnt emerge from collapse of Russia...
    Heidinn veor- dark age mod for M2TW now recruiting scripter/coder

This is quite the interesting take you have here.. I'm impressed! Though I do have a specific question about the Soviet challenge in general. It's come to my understanding during multiplayer battles you can pick Soviet units as Russia, will they be known as the Soviet Union if you targeted them, or still Russia? Just a small question.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetic Pariah View Post
    If you think they're in a tight spot, try Serbia.
    I have put it on myself to try to play serbia til the end, its incredibly difficult, Serbia gets no generals, even with a general staff academy, everyone declares war on Serbia immediately, and your allies all abandon you, only intensive save-scumming can make serbia fun, they also have nowhere to research anything and end up technologically backward.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozle View Post
    technologically backward.
    This Albanian gal I know would say they're completely backward barbarians, but enough Nationalism for one day. We have an entire war for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetic Pariah View Post
    This Albanian gal I know would say they're completely backward barbarians, but enough Nationalism for one day. We have an entire war for that.
    That's funny coming from an Albanian!

Curtizmo323's Avatar Tiro

Ok everyone relax with the country talk we dont need anymore hatred in the world right now

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Whenever these little fights breakout this is all i hear:

"EVERYONE WHO ISNT FROM MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS TERRIBLE!!!

ESPECIALLY THOSE PEOPLE FROM COUNTRIES THAT IMMEDIATELY BORDER MY COUNTRY, THEY'RE THE WORST!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by B-DizL View Post
    Whenever these little fights breakout this is all i hear:

"EVERYONE WHO ISNT FROM MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS TERRIBLE!!!

ESPECIALLY THOSE PEOPLE FROM COUNTRIES THAT IMMEDIATELY BORDER MY COUNTRY, THEY'RE THE WORST!!!"
    Except this time it's true! *nod nod*

VSC24's Avatar Libertus

You Canadians think you're so great with your healthcare and education system that isn't rated 19th in the world...

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Anything plans about Greece?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Anything plans about Greece?
    I fixed a bug where Greece couldnt build ships, also gave them more income and starting army but no plans for unique units or anything.

Do you fix the british generals and admirals speaking spanish or coming over with amnesia waking up to think they're priests? that's the most important fix needed in patch :/

I fixed a bug where Greece couldnt build ships, also gave them more income and starting army but no plans for unique units or anything.
    I thought Greece already had unique unites like the Evor-somethings?

B-Dizl would you know roughly when did you finish updating ??? If it's in a few weeks, months, or you really do not know ??? That's a rough idea
    You are in the terminal part of the mod or there is still some work??? (I know that there is enormous)

mramazingfuntime's Avatar Civis

Hi dev team! I'm all finished with my scary exams, so I have a big juicy summer to do more testing for you. If you still need my assistance, I'll be here!

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by elinath View Post
    B-Dizl would you know roughly when did you finish updating ??? If it's in a few weeks, months, or you really do not know ??? That's a rough idea
    You are in the terminal part of the mod or there is still some work??? (I know that there is enormous)
    It could be released today in reality but there are a couple important fixes we want to make before that. So soon, hopefully before the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by mramazingfuntime View Post
    Hi dev team! I'm all finished with my scary exams, so I have a big juicy summer to do more testing for you. If you still need my assistance, I'll be here!
    Excellent, i may send you some files this weekend to test

I fixed a bug where Greece couldnt build ships
    You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman! Good job on the fix, I am now officially excited

Ok big thanks B-Dizl.
    Good work TGW TEAM!!!It's the most awaited update of a napoleon total war mod!!!I wait it a lot.

I finally have a new GPU, so I can now playtest should it be needed. Just PM me with the files and what you need tested!

Hi Mod Team,

I am a new player and just downloaded your mod yesterday. It is really amazing!

Quick question: will the Renault tank and other faction specific weapons/units be included in the update?